- Chapter 39

"you could be probably throwing up if you just fucking listen to me!" he raised, "you think you could really escape from me?" he added.

"alright cut!" a man shouted.

Both of me and haruchiyo stopped as we stood up, "you forgot your lines again, Ms. L/n" our director uttered. I bowed as a sorry so sanzu is. "10 minutes break!" he added. Manjiro came up holding a water bottle and held it to me and haruchiyo.

The other cast were starting to recreate the background we used while the others were talking to the director. Surely we need more action here. "I've seen the smut scene, the effects and edit on it was totally cool." hajime came. "well yeah because it isn't real. My character sucks." i cursed, "heh, for somehow i wish the director wouldn't be thinking of another sexual—" haruchiyo stuttered.

"in a difficult, there's no way he's thinking of it again. Y/n and sanzu literally were have been fucking many times." i joined, "that's why i said my character sucks, her characteristics were a bit, nevermind." i groaned.

"I'm tired of shit." sanzu sigh. "the fuck. My makeup on my hand disappeared." i hissed, "probably because of the wet, you're soaking to much earlier l/n." haruchiyo added, "that's the point of my character dumbass."

"Stop the argument, we should re-watch the other smut scene, also on the closet room, that shitty edits looks realistic." hajime peeked, "really koko? My characteristics looks oddy there, ew fuck back off you ugly creature." i hissed. I took a sip.

A lady cast came out behind to call me, she gave me a piece of paper for my lines. It was long.

I was reading my lines when i tripped out and fell, a puppy was on top of me barking, sza. My puppy, rindou was behind holding the leash of sza, "how did it go?" he asked, "terrible." haruchiyo replied.

The breaks over and we have to get back so both of me and sanzu went back on our position. We're not on greenscreen for somehow, we're on a massive studio in every place of this story called 'obsessed with her'

The things were mature the knife wasn't fake the gun neither. The lights turned on and pointing at the view, "action." auditor spoken.

________________________________

"let me go! I'm not your fucking toy sanzu! Koko was right all the time! I should've listened." i raised, sanzu smirked and pointed the gun at me, "you do nothing." he whispered, I heard the gun clicked and I closed my eyes and heard a loud bang shot. I felt relief when I didn't feel anything. I opened my eyes and sanzu was standing in front of me.

And a blood was popping out on his chest. He fell on the ground revealing wakasa and Akira, wakasa was the one who shot sanzu and Akira immediately ran towards to me to get this chain off, of me. "Akira?.." i whispered, "you're safe now. Y/n, let's go." she replied.

Sanzu was snuggling behind, groaning. I gave him a last peeked before we could leave this creepy house. I was living in hell for month with this evil named Akashi haruchiyo.

A months later i was healed. Wakasa told me everything where he found me and it was all about his dreams. In a short way i was alone on my house where my parents brought me. Sometimes I'm with Emma, Yuzuha and Hina.

After Akira saved me, she moved in another country with his dad,

Back to the view, I was laying on emma's lap when someone knocked on the door. I excused myself to open the door and I'm scared it's past midnight, well kinda. I'm holding a teaser behind. I opened the door when my eyes dropped to see.