- Chapter 22

Disclaimer: Smut, please be sure you're aware of this part.

"do your thing my little whore, it's an apologize for being a bad girl." he mewled as he was holding my chin by his index and thumb fingers.. I just nodded at him, my delicate palm strokes his length wrapping my fingers around it, I slowly then going up and down, he suddenly felt your cool tongue licked his tip, making his breath hitched in the familiar sensation.

"mi amore–"

You opened your mouth wide taking of his length into your mouth, the thick skin of his cock slid onto your tongue as you started to gag itself, and then already tasting his nasty yet sweet precum on your throat. "just f-fucking like that slut." he groaned, you twirled your tongue to his cock, your mouth stretching to take every inch of his size, sanzu's fucking cock is thick than i've ever seen.

He suddenly grabbed your blonde hair pushing your head further down as you felt his cock reaching the back of your throat, making your tears surrounded by your cheeks. He's now in controlled so both of your hands were touched his legs letting him control you, sucking his fucking cock.

Sanzu's mouth parted in pleasure, yet he still his eyes on your tears-stained face, you were really gagging and the fact is you're still sucking his cock, made you even more hotter in his eyes, making him more in pleasure than before and wanted to ripped your fucking dripping hole and poke or fill inside you with his cum.

"Y-you're really so cute.. Ahh"

His soft moans almost filled my ears, it was actually satisfying my mind is full of lust as i felt something hot poke in my throat and it was sanzu's fucking salty cum mixed with my sticky saliva. "hmg!"

"fuck–" he threw his head back as if he was still holding your hair, i then slowly pulled your self up and you saw your saliva string, your mouth is still open and catching your breath and your tired eyes staring at his closed eyes. And he slowly opened his eyes and pulled you aside him making you sit on his lap, "you did so well my slut, and i want to have battle with you, it's my turn to fucking rip you off and I'll win.. Now position my whore." he command with his hot voice.

I moved myself above laying my back on the comfy bed sheet and slowly spreading my legs open wide by myself, his green eyes stared at my already dripping hole.. Lastly rubbing his dick and I realized his cock made even harder when you sucked it. And finally entering me inside "FUCK!—" I screamed

"You're so fucking tight y/n.. Hmm" he whispered

Another dropped tears fell on my cheeks as I can feel the pain already, he kept thrusting inside with no mercy and deeper, I wrapped my legs around sanzu's upper waist as I felt the thrust were going faster and faster, I also lend myself to him and wrapped my hands around sanzu's neck too while moaning. I almost passed out when he'd finally spotted my high. "hah–haru.."

My legs started to tremble hard when we pushed a deeper thrust inside me before poking his hot cums inside me, and I'm not filled with his cums inside me, he didn't let go at once and both of us were hugging and catching our breath. I felt him smirking as he sucked my neck "ah.." I moaned, he leave me with a three red hickey's on my neck and pulled me for a kissed, a very long kiss.

Our tongue started to fight and I saw his eyes closed but i'm not, I realized we've done this many times but I still don't get pregnant, what the fuck? Why did I think about that. I just closed my eyes while kissing him more, he set himself he was resting his back on the bed rest and I was sitting o  his lap.. He pulled me more closer to him by my waist making the kiss hard. I felt his other hand slid in my clit and inserted his two fingers inside me

"ah!.."

I wasn't ready for that so I broke the kiss as I continued moaning on his face when he started to rubbed it inside, "please.. please h-haru, take it out!" I begged, "what? I can't hear you my love" he smirked.. "please haruchiyo take it out, it hurts so much.. I can't– I can't take it anymore!" I repeated shout and my tears started to come out in my eyes.

"haruchiyo? That's not what i want."
he muttered.

"fucking daddy! Please, take your fingers out, please.. Please! I'm begging you daddy, please stop stop it now.. I can't take it anymore.." I groaned. He stared at me for a minute and finally taking out his fingers inside me tasting my cum "that's fucking disgusting! Stop tasting my cum!" I shouted. "no it's not.. It's my juice on yours, what do you mean? And I can taste you anytime I want." he whispered.

I hugged him while catching my breath, and he noticed me how tired I am. "should we take a rest my dear?" he mewled, I nodded as a response and lay be beside him.. He covered me with the luxurious soft blanket as he lay down too and were both covered with the blanket now and he was hugging me tight.

"take a rest darling, you did a good job to daddy.. just stop flirting someone and teasing me around okay? I don't want that.. Especially when it comes to a man, I only want you to have me. Not anybody else, understood? Hmm.. I love you mi amor, I fucking loved you.. Let's sleep"

I nodded at him and hugged him back as we both fell a sleep still hugging each other, hoping that the others don't react tomorrow because how loud i've moan.

...

Please I'm so sorry for the bad grammars and I wasn't expecting that I've take too long to finish this chapter and since tomorrow is Saturday I think I would be able to finished the chapter 23 and again sorry for the bad grammars.. And lastly this is rvenqrl as ranzour hopely we could see each other in the next chapter, Bai! ♡