[1] Where it all Started.

Y/n stands for your/name.

Let's start your journey, Ink.
_________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

It was a beautiful day outside, birds are chirping the early sunrise. I sipped my coffee in peace, enjoying the early morning warmth that makes contact with my bare skin. This is the best -

CLANKKK!!

The crashing sound of glass upstairs, my peace is officially ruined in this early morning like it always is by the twins. They're always fighting and seeing who's better than them to impress me more, honestly they should grow up they're already in their late teens gosh.

I set down my cup of coffee to see the commotion upstairs. I was running up the stairs as I collided into something rock-solid, I was startled and lost balance immediately after bumping into the rock-solid thing. I watch the events unfold without blinking, fear radiating within me and my sense. I feel my past memories coming back to me..

"Y/nn!"

Yelled one of the twins, my world continuing to go slow and more slow. I'm awaiting for the impact I'm about to receive at my head -

THUD!

Author's POV:

Y/n hit their head hard down the concrete floor, stumbling into one of the vases displayed at the back of their fallen body. The vase shattered into millions of pieces, some pieces were pierced deeply in y/n's head. Blood spilling down to their head and tried to get up weakly but to their avail, they can't.

They laid there weakly as the twins panicked to call the hospital, they were trembling in fear. One of the twins decides to go near y/n's body, only to be painted in red crimson blood as well. The twin held their body on his lap, caressing and squeezing the body.

After a few moments, sirens are overheard as one of the twins ran quickly toward the door almost injuring himself. They opened the door to reveal the medics, the twin hurriedly pointed at the dead body lying unconscious at the other twins care.

The twin got up, laying down the dead body on the floor. The painted crimson red twin hugs the other twin, crying and shivering in fear. They didn't wanna loose y/n, they wanted to surprise y/n today. Now's not the time to think about it as the medics carried the brutally injured y/n.

***

"H-how is n/n?!"

Screamed one of the twins, the other twin only comforts the twin trembling ever since y/n tripped and lost blood.

"Well, they lost a big amount of blood. Also, they did have a large head injury that also impacted their brain. Unfortunately, they're stuck in a coma."

The doctor announces, the twins slightly relieved to bits.

"I will leave you two be, you can also visit the patient."

The doctors says and leaves. She turns to the corridor by the left leaving the two twins trembling in fear as they are in front of y/n's hospital door. They gently open the door to see y/n laying down the hospital bed.

They immediately sobbed after seeing y/n sleeping on a hospital bed. They rushed to y/n's side, holding their hands and squeezing it tightly.

Y/n's POV:

Why is everything fuzzy..?

I awoke in the middle of nowhere; darkness itself surrounding the area. I felt a hand lightly squeezing my ankles, I jolted up and turned around to see an injured skeleton..?

No..

The skeleton is surrounded by a large black puddle, ink I suppose. It seems they're desperately holding me, my hand...?

I can see clearly now, his emotionless look darted towards my face

I can see clearly now, his emotionless look darted towards my face. The skeleton only continued to drip in ink, the ink now slowly consuming it's whole body.

It kept shaking it's hand as if wanting to shake hands. I immediately pulled out my left hand and shook it's hand, it smiled for the last time as it is fully consumed in ink. I couldn't speak, scream or do anything. I can only move my body as I approach a glowing neon light door.

I opened the door and saw a whole another world.

_________________________________________

Start the journey, new forced God of Creation.

Peace out, Laz.

708 words.