[4] Two-Faced Skeleton.

Two-Faced or Double personalities, it's a thing where we don't want to see people that we are mean on the other mask and good on the mask you're wearing especially in this chapter as well, with a specialized twist just for you reader.

***

Y/n's POV:

I awoke somewhere familiar, somewhere I saw someone alone in this pitch-black void of emptiness. I can't approach or make any sounds, the person only cries for hours. I didn't even realize someone besides me, it was the previous fallen god of Creation! Unlike my state, he smiles slightly while looking at me and patting my head. He only chuckles before he gives me a notebook, he signals me to open it. I did as he told, I can now move! Sweet. It's nothing but a language I'm.. familiar with?

No it's written something the previous fallen god of creation would know, I look up at the fallen god but only awoke in bed with the book in hand.

I yawned and got up, book still in hand. I placed it at the nightstand as I went to the bathroom to wash my face with cold water and brush my teeth, starting the same day I used to be human all over again. Once I finished I go out and pick up the book from the nightstand and headed down to the kitchen area where I'm greeted by a new skeleton;

 Once I finished I go out and pick up the book from the nightstand and headed down to the kitchen area where I'm greeted by a new skeleton;

(Credits to the original artist, I lost who the artist is:< )

A skeleton but dressed in gold, he's also similar to Nightmare and his appearance. His golden tiara-like thing on the forehead and his golden eyes filled with hope and sorrow at the same time but his eyes brights up once he sees me, his welcoming aura hugs my body. I didn't feel any emotions but smiled so that I can pretend I feel emotions too.

"Hey ink! It's been so long, how's your day?"

His highly-spirited voice exclaimed excitedly. Based on what I could gather from my memories this must be Dream! Sans. The previous fallen god of Creation's closest friend and the counterpart of Nightmare, the guardian or King of Positivity.

"I- It's been good."

My voice cracked a little bit and Dream chuckled, leading me to the kitchen to see what he had cooked. The sweet aroma of favorite/breakfast is served on the kitchen counter, my mouth immediately watered with saliva as I drooled over the sweet smell!

"Hehe, eat up Ink!"

His voice made me race to the food as I gobble it all up eating it all very fast. I never knew I'm this hungry, but I finished it at the speed of light. Leaving no crumbs left as I munched on it, Dream is just watching me clear the leftover crumbs at my cheekbones. He just stood there watching my every move like a monster observing it's prey.

"Hold still, there's more.."

He comes closer to my face as his bony hands gently wipe my leftover at my non-existent nose. I don't know what happened but a burst of adrenaline rushed in me, I slightly felt an emotion but it rapidly died down as Dream got away from my face slowly. Who is he to tease me?

Soon, I felt uncomfortable around him. It's as if something in me tenses up, my guts telling me that I should go upstairs and open the book Ink had given me. I excused myself to go to the bathroom as Dream's face twitched to a frown, quickly replaced by a mask of joy.

"Oh well, I'll wait for you."

He says before going back nearby to the kitchen to do something suspicious. I immediately sprinted to my- the previous fallen god of creations room. I need to open the book, curiosity kills me ugh! I hurriedly opened and closed the door in a flash, my eyes scattered to look for the journal or book that he has given me, I flipped through the first page, my back rested on the door. The first page reads;

'If you're reading this y/n, it means that you've woken up or maybe already met Dream, my closest friend throughout my lifetime. If you encounter him, make sure that he never ever follows you. Do not trust Dream, never ever trust him. Do not accept anything he gives even food, do not.'

I gulped at the last warning, I ate Dream's food.. oh Jesus Christ -

I flipped to the second page.

'That's all you need to know about Dream for now, this time I'm going to teach you through this book on how to create Alternative Universes or AUs. It's like creating a storyline but alternate ending, characters, different things, timelines.'

'But first, plan on how the storyline starts. Mostly on my storylines the human falls down Mt Ebott, searches a lost monster kind and befriends them or kills them throughout their journey. I want you to create and continue on my legacy of creating AUs, keep creating one another. That's just how everything works, especially in this world that has a balance and kill or be killed.'

I flipped through the next page.

***

It's been hours, Dream will probably get suspicious about my long bathroom break. Footsteps alarmed me out of my thoughts as banging from the door can be heard, I carefully got up from the door and followed my mindset right now;

NEVER MAKE ANY NOISE

My breathing is shaky as the banging got louder and more angrier, the louder it gets the more angrier I know DREAM is.

"Come out, Ink." - Dream.

"Ink~" - Dream.

"Ink, I know you're in there." - Dream.

"Come out.". - Dream.

After a few minutes of his annoying cooing mouth begging me to come out, the door banged loudly.

"COME OUT INK!"

A voice I'm unfamiliar with, his real voice. It's more terrifying than Nightmare's aura and his cold icy sadistic glare. It's as if Dream transformed to another level, a monster like how I think the fallen god described the guardian of positivity.

It's scary to think that good people had this kind of side with them, especially how surprising and I imagine his sadistic glare at the door right now, piercing through my soul. His same eyes going all crazy.

God,

WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO?

***

I don't know what you're gonna do, ya tell me Ink.

Peace out Laz.

1074 words.