[16] Deals? I'd rather wake up.

Y/n's POV:

I covered myself with the blanket as my door opened, the light illuminating throughout my head. It burns. I slowly uncover myself from the blanket as a familiar face enters the room, the destroyer himself.

"..."

"..."

We only stared in silence as the eerie grew loud. Error was the first one to avert his gaze and plopped down the chair where Dream once sat on. His right leg over on his left leg as he comfortably makes himself at ease.

"What happened?"

He was the first one to break the eternal silence between us, what he means by what happened is why I left the table that early. I groaned in response which made him sigh quite.. loud? This guy nothing that I could make fool of, he knows whenever I'm lying.

"Fine, I'll tell you just don't tell anyone."

I groaned in annoyance and got up, now his mood lit up a little. So eager to know the truth eh?

"I may or may have vomited."

I said. Though this hasn't had any effect on the skeleton so he shrugged.

"You always vomit everytime you get excited. It's no big deal."

Error got up from his seat shooting a look at me as if he's that suspicious of me.

"-Except the color is bright green."

I said that after Error had literally closed the door. I finally get to sleep..

***

A wonderland as someone describes it. A dream. Yet, I had so many questions unanswered here in this whole entire Multiverse.

"Wanna make a deal?"

The person in my dream asked me. A person that resembles sans but except they have a yellow shirt, black trousers, shoes and a hooded coat that fits his legs, a yellow cane, a black top hat sometimes depicted with a yellow stripe, and a bow tie. This guy and his aura.. should be careful.

"Nah. I need to get to know you before I make a deal with an unknown stranger."

I reasoned with the guy with me. He chuckles like a sadist, he gives off Chara's vibes. A psychotic genocidal.

"Hm. I'm Sans but call me Bill."

"Bill huh.. I'm I-"

"I know who you are."

His tone somehow scares me.

"What?"

"Y/n. That's your name right?"

I gulped as I got up from my position.

"Heh. Don'cha worry I won't hurt you."

I still didn't trust him one bit. If my guts are correct this guy is bad news to me. He sent shivers down my spine. I eyed him.

"Now you know me,"

"Wanna make a deal y/n?"

"What kind of deal."

I wasn't interested but surely making a deal won't hurt right?

"I'll answer your questions since I'm far more older, and superior than you."

"What if I decline?"

"Let's just say.."

"You'll have a bad time."

His right eye glowed yellow slightly but went back to the normal white dilated pupils.

"So what's it gonna be?"

"I'll choose to wake up, thanks."

***

Random goofy ahh encounter but I wonder. What will happen to you now? Will another epik war wage in the Multiverse?

Peace out, Laz!

524 words.