[22-32] Beginning of an End.

You're here, 10 chapters mixed in one. This is just a summary of what's gonna happen in the next chapters, I just mixed them in one chapter. The start, the middle, the aftermath, and another cycle. Oh! I kindly advise to play Atlantis - Seafret sped up for this chapter, trust me it suits so much~

AUTHOR's POV:

And so, the battle of death began. Happening in the Dusttale True Pacifist Ending, #0609. It would be too soon to end this, so let me make this chapter longer cherish and cry in this chapter. As the three figures on the sky clashed on each other, leaving an impact. Gradient up there felt helpless, so helpless to help his mother. The young skeleton started to wail loudly which caught the sight of a few passerbys and they started shouting. They can't be protected now, thought the two siblings. Ink didn't feel pity for them, neither did they protect them. They're just codes, inhabitants of this AU. They can't even be valuable as the Sans and the Kid in this AU. Destiny huffed, she hadn't fought for this long. Her eye sights are starting to get blurry, Ink smirked and impaled a spear to where the heart should be. That caught her off-guard, coughing up blood as Ink splashed blue paint on Fate and fell down to the ground immediately. Ink slammed the 'deity' to the ground, letting a non-existent emotion take over their selves anger. As soon as she touched the ground she started glitching and screaming in pain, Ink got on the ground slowly and a teasing demeanor. There, Ink bashed her head by stepping on it countless of times while Fate was left screaming and crying over this.. scenario of her sister dying. "INK!" Fate yells desperately as she gets strike by a sharpened bone, Ink bashing the head in a gaster pace smashing everything. The head wasn't able to regenerate fast, in fact it regenerated slowly like it's getting healed from a bandage. The crows chirped as the sun sets.

Hours passed, Ink finally finished off the troublesome idiotic sister of Fate. Who knew that Ink would be deciding their Fate and Destiny in this very time? Ink felt so lost, as if he is not like himself. Everything is dizzy, he doesn't feel in control. Is he going to die? He didn't quite give in to the dizziness, Fate noticed this and tried using her powers but to no avail, it only sparked and died down. She stared into the person in front of her, was it even a person to her eyes? Who knows.. "Y-YOU MONSTER!" Ink's head turned to face the ground, reminiscing her memories with the twins, Error ,Dream, Blue, even the former Ink for a short period of time. Ink didn't feel himself anymore and started to get waves of thoughts, all chanting the same thoughts. 'KILL, KILL, KILL, FINISH HER OFF, KILL.' Everything is so fuzzy.. the protector thought, tears streaming down their cheekbones for the first time, life sprung into their eyes. The person held their head, as if to block out someone saying something but no. Their body felt so numb and cold, they couldn't even feel their selves anymore. It's too much, they thought to themselves. Even Fate was so confused that she felt dizzy easily, a hand came out of her mouth. For the rest..? It was so gory. Y/n stared into the night sky, a footsteps running towards the figure and hugged their leg. Y/n didn't falter nor tumble, instead they shaked off the touch on their legs. "M-mommy..?" Y/n stared into the boy's eyes. They felt helpless, they weren't her mom, dad or parent. Ink is. They're no longer that person. "I'm not your mommy, you skeleton. Get off me!" They yelled.

Even though it hurts, y/n had to let go of everything. They aren't Ink, they aren't Gradient's parents that was just grief coming in. Tears streamed down the young skeletons face as they cried, I could only do little for this.. I'm a bad parent. Y/n thought and summoned an Ink puddle and instructed Gradient to jump on it, y/n told him not to be afraid his real parent is there. Gradient sniffed and hugged the parent figure he once called Mommy, before jumping off the puddle glancing at his parent figure once. "It's time to go now y/n. The deal is up." Spoke Bill, y/n stared into where the puddle was once more before facing the skeleton. The deal was, they get to live once more if they offer their soul. Save this Multiverse, bandage it's scars and your time is up. Bill said as he summoned a door leading to this wonderful world, it's so sad that everything had to end this way doesn't it? After all, they'll meet once again. In the next cycle. Bill gulped and summoned the human's soul, grabbing it hardly. It was stripped away from the being as they fell into the ground on a loud thud, the AU falling down into ruins. Bill looked at the vibrant soul before placing it to a container, similar to the container where Asgore contained the six human souls. Then summoned a container labeled; CYCLE #579. He placed the soul in the container and sealing it. He kissed the top of the container before de-summoning the container. It was time, Bill has to watch this scenario all over again watching another cycle grow.

He teleported, and made himself invisible in order for anyone not to see him. Gradient had entered the house and told Error everything, how Ink died heroically and had to let go of Gradient. It broke everyone's heart since they were gonna go into that AU, they were still planning while they were fighting for their lives back there, it's quite rude for them. Bill shedded a tear, gripping his clothes. It may have been the same where they get reincarnated but this scenery can never get old.. maybe he is not built for this? Another soul sacrificed for his selfish deeds, he wanted to make everything right.. to be with everyone once more, to fix mistakes once more. Dream cried hard, hugging his brother. Nightmare hugged back and cried silently as Error weeps silently for the loss of his buddy, Blue finally let go of his bottled up sadness and anger clutching his head and rocking back and forth. Even though Dust despised Ink, he mourns Ink's death even if they talked for a little while. Horror, this guy.. even though he didn't actually get to talk to Ink he felt close to him. He turned to look at the ground with tears streaming down his cheekbones like a river flowing endlessly. Killer, they talked with Ink since they incurred the destroyer's wrath, they had a free time talking with each other after explaining what happened.. good old times, isn't it? Killer sobbed on his jacket, his back facing the wall grabbing on his jacket harshly before his muffled sobs can be heard by everyone. Classic's dilated white pupils disappeared, turning to his Papyrus before hugging him. Red didn't know much about Ink but they had fun back at the council, well before his fate was sealed it's already tiring that there is no one to back you up. He turns away to Gradient as tears dropped down the large couch, filling his own self with hatred thinking it was his fault should he have been better? He is already a mistake in fact a burden to Papyrus, now another burden yet to shed above his back. Cross, he and Ink used to be buddies before Cross got taken away from Ink, disappearing from the protectors grasp.

Cross put on his hood and mourned silently for your death, praying that you'd be better the next life. It's not the first time he's lost someone from his life, Cross!Chara comforted him in his lowest state. He felt helpless now, that you're gone. Everyone mourned your death, praying that you'd live a healthy good time in your next life.. A scar that can never be healed ever again.

"I can finally rest."
- Chapter 12.1 New Era Reborn; Heiwa.

***

What a sad ending..

Peace out, Laz.

1392 words.