[17] You could actually be a valuable tool than I anticipated.

I wonder what's up with me and these long chapter names.
Welp

argh-

right

Let's get on!

Y/n's POV:

I wake up from the weird dream, is it even a dream? A person named Bill, a sans named Bill. I'll have a look at the AU's later though, for now I should check the commotion going down there. I got up and yawned, stretching while doing so. An odd scent left on me, smells good though. I proceeded to walk downstairs to see everyone talking and chattering as they greeted someone? I finally got to the bottom stairs as I finally made down the stairs and managed to sneak a peek at the living room.

"Bill! How nice for you to show up."

Nightmare's sadistic voice stopped me dead on my tracks. My thoughts are running millions of questions, why? What? Where? How? When? Who? Huh?

'ink just shut up.'

'why are you grumpy today?' -ink.

'the commotion downstairs.'

'its just a new sans named bill.' -ink.

'bill.. sounds oddly familiar.'

'how so?' -ink.

The silence was his only answer as I go back upstairs only to be greeted by a grumpy Error going down.

"..well, that's weird of you not fond of bill himself."

Error casually pointed out to me. I gulped as I follow Error, I'm not used to big crowds literally talking their hearts out since I'm an introvert. I get dragged to the crowd by someone-

"Ink! How nice of you to meet me, I'm Sans but call me Bill~"

Psychopathic asshole. I grinned while bottling up non-existent anger in me. A devil in disguise, I chuckle in anger as I put on the usual mask of happiness.

"Haha! It seems you already know me, nice to meet'cha Bill. It truly is a pleasure to have you here."

I say through gritted tooth. My permanent toothy grin grinned widely while shaking hands with Bill. What a literal asshole! Does this guy even know he encountered me in my dreams, or maybe he knows and he wants to keep it a secret. He hugs me and I slightly hug him back.

"I won't forget what you did."

TIME SKIP

Bill leads me outside of my home, the Doodle Sphere. After the door closed, the tension arises from the atmosphere.

"That was quite rude of you to leave your dream without saying goodbye."

"Don't even pretend."

I barked at the skeleton. He chuckles and faces me, both his eyes glowing the same yellow glow.

"You're actually lucky that I spared you."

He takes two steps forward of me. I take two steps back.

"But now.."

He takes two steps until I'm back up at a wall. His sadistic face revealed in front of me, his thumb lifting my chin forcing me to look at him straight in the eye. Am I finally getting my first ki- ah, no. Not the time.

"You could actually be a valuable tool than I anticipated."

He says before he summons a portal, waving his goodbyes at me. I only stood backed up against a wall dumbfounded.

"..what in the hell."

***

Stupid plot, screw it I'M CHANGING THIS WHOLE PLOTLINE HEHE.

Peace out, Laz.

535 words.