[21.1] Explanations.

Sorry not sorry for the cliffhanger.

'this text' you're taking to Ink?
'this text' you're talking to Error?

Y/n's POV:

That same glitching tone, Ink immediately hid inside my mind as I got up while carrying Gradient. I didn't turn around and face him, that guy knows everything now. I'm not ashamed or anything, in fact I'm more nervous by someone suddenly calling my name.

"Are you gonna answer, Ink or should I say..."

"Y/n?"

That name gives me goosebumps as Gradient got off my arms. He tugged on my left leg and asked;

"Is that papa?"

His innocent voice caught Error's attention.

"And you have a secret child, will you please explain all this? I lost my patience in keeping your dirty secret."

Error began. Gradient slowly walked over to his father, touching his leg. Error didn't tremble slightly, and carried the skeleton. I morphed into my human form, wearing white t-shirt with jeans. I have a hair/length hair/color hair, I finally gathered the courage to face the destroyer. He was beyond shocked at this point, my eye/color eyes stares intensely at the destroyers soft gaze.

"Guess everything's out now."

I sat down the grass and patted the seat in front of me, signaling him to sit which he did. I breathed deeply before introducing myself.

"I am.. y/n l/n, in human years I am 19 years old."

The destroyer grabbed out a large post-it sticker and wrote down everything I said that sentence. I was a bit weirded out but went on.

"My cause of death is that I tripped down the stairs and broke a vase."

I glance at the fast writing hands of the destroyer, looking at me from time to time. Once he was done scribbling I continue my speech.

"Now, I got reincarnated as the forced Protector or Creator of this Multiverse. At first, I thought I was at heaven."

Now he didn't scribble, he knew that.

"Then I saw Ink, dripping a black substance down to the dark puddle. His upper body was the only thing visible."

I continue as the skeleton scribbled fastly as he could, eager to learn how I got this far. As soon as he was done I continued.

"He reached his hand out, to shake my hand. Then poof! There goes everything that happened."

I explained as I morphed back into my natural form, Ink's form to say the least. I laid exhausted on the soft green grass of Outertale, still feeling the gaze of the destroyer lingering on me. He chuckles and got up.

"No wonder you were acting quite different all the time, not drinking your vials and other stuff."

The destroyer hissed to me. I just got up from the grass and followed him to the anti-void, feeling bored and left out by almost everyone back there since I'm a heavy sleeper. Still haven't told them the fact that I have a soul trapped beneath my body, begging to be seen and tugged.

'hey ink, if you have a soul you can feel right?'

'i mean, yeah why are you asking?'

'i have a soul yet I can't feel.'

Silence fills the tension on my mind, the destroyer carefully places the sleeping skeleton on his beanbag and stared into the ceiling of the anti-void. Hogged with blue strings spreading throughout the void that eventually stretches millions, billions, trillions, quadrillions, quintillions, sextillions, septillions, octillions, nonillions, decillions, Undecillions, Duodecillions, Tredecillions- okay, better stop now. I don't even know how the hell I got those memorized upon my short term memory cells. Eh, it's probably what my mom always says the forgetful ones are always the smartest one. I didn't notice I've zoned out as Error waved his hand on my face, as if to get me out of my thoughts. I jumped back and he glared at me.

"Be serious y/n. Do you even know who or how are we his parents?"

"I know!"

I screeched at the destroyer, must've been thinking I was clueless the whole entire time.

"That's good.. uh, who is?"

"We are both his parents."

I explained before the skeleton in front of me covered his cheeks once more with the blue hue, are those his blush? I muttered to myself.

'well yeah, that's his blush.'

'okay, I didn't not need that sudden voice of yours!'

'hehe, you need to get used to it~'

He cheerfully says, I groaned in annoyance and Error notices.

"What's up?"

"Ink and his sudden voice.."

I explained in my tired voice and Ink came out of my mind. Error faltered slightly before I notice.

"Ahahaha! Hi Error!"

He cheerfully greets the weirded-out destroyer, the black skeleton defensively puts his hands around his face as if he thought Ink was gonna touch him. I giggled and felt myself tired..

"Okay, bye."

I mumbled softly before landing on the beanbag, besides the small skeleton.

THIRD PERSON POV:

Ink decided to possess your body, since you were tired and all. Error saw Ink's ghost form move in the body, thinking that Ink will go in their mind until the hands move. He narrowed his eye sockets as the former protector of the Multiverse regained his consciousness.

"So, everything went on as planned."

Ink.. no. Fate said.

"Heh, exactly the way it did dear sister."

Destiny, morphed back into her original deity form.

"Now we shall reign the whole Multiverse, with you by my side sister."

EHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHUHAHAHAHA!

***

This is what I mean when I changed the plot, reader.

Peace out, Laz.

935 words.