[6] First Emotion; Anger itself.

AU or Alternative Universes are different types of Universes in a Multiverse.

***

Y/n's POV:

Pants. This fight has been longer than it has to be, especially the betrayal stuck in my head and heart. They're as if like robots told to do so even if they're tired, aren't they aware that they could dust any moment due to their tiredness? Well they aren't of course. They simply started charging attacks at me; strings to strings, bones to bones and blasters to blasters. Seriously when is this gonna end?

The last and final attack was delivered, 6 sharpened bones slowly making it's way to my direction. I only swatted them away with the use of my arms, looking emotionlessly at the two skeletons whom badly needed rest and looked like about to dust off. Error tried to summon a blaster but when he did, it only formed halfway and it broke fully, dusting like they are suppose to be right now.

"G-go on.. Fin-finish us off..!"

Error desperately yelled. Blue didn't do anything at all, he just lumped back to the wall staring at his deep wounds that badly needed treatment right now. Blood gushing out -

Wait blood?

Ok, now that confused me. Why was there blood gushing out of his arms and cheekbones? There isn't any possible explanation but I decided to spare them for now, I don't wanna look like a criminal in front of them especially if I am the God of creation.

I took a final look at them before splashing a paint portal and jumping in it. I ended up somewhere familiar in my memories.

*** STARTING FLASHBACK ***

"Hey error!"

A voice yelled at the destroyer, catching his attention. He waved his hands and greeted;

"Hey [ERROR.FILENOTFOUND.]!"

"How was your day?"

"Good, how 'bout 'cha?" - error.

"Good as well, anyways.. I got you something."

"Hm? What is it?" - error.

"It's aaaaaa...."

*** FLASHBACK END ***

Who was that? Why do I keep receiving flashbacks that aren't even mine? Well obviously aren't mine of course. It probably belonged to the former god of creation but then again, I sat down the edge of the cliff and stared into the night sky. I always found comfort and peace while viewing the sky, sometimes my mom would scold me for being out too long because I can catch a cold. I still continued stargazing in my room window, that's mostly the reason why I'm late for class.

The tall trees hovering around my surroundings, the moon shines brightly throughout the whole world. It's indeed beautiful and peaceful. They'll know sooner or later I'm here so I enjoy my time stargazing deeply into the night sky and that's where I noticed something wrong. There is someone floating above the night sky, hovering the entire town of monsters with goop. Sticky goop falling out of the sky like a rainshower, strings and sharpened bones.

God, when will they stop?! I thought to myself. The best thing to do is probably help the ones in need so I tried my best to evacuate almost every monster up to the mountains to hide. Unfortunately I was caught by my old teammates, the pang of pain returning once more. I could never look at them in the eye again and again all over again due to the betrayal they caused to me. Dream and Blue.

"Had enough of creating AUs Ink?" - dream.

"Psh. I beg he can't even focus because we left him!" - blue.

The laughed out loud to their hearts content. The pain was quickly replaced with rage as I drank an emotion vessel in order for me to feel, anger. They didn't notice at first but when they took a look at my face, they immediately stopped laughing and got serious with me.

"You leave me no choice."

I say as I equip my weapon, they did that as well. My paintbrush in hand, I felt a rush of emotion fill me;

Anger.

They soon realized they are screwed seeing my face and my stance. Dream gulped and patted Blue on his shoulder, they're both sweating.

I wonder why?

***

Meh. More updates sooner~ Schoolworks and some shenanigans are in the way so.. yuh! Sorry if I hadn't been updating longer than I should have. Club elections to my school are tomorrow, so excited!!

Peace out Laz~

726 words.