[20] THAT FIGHT RESULTED TO A WHAT?!

Y/n's POV:

I let my guard down on purpose as Ink tiptoed behind me, scaring the hell out of me by touching me. His cold shivering touch sent dangers down my spine as I got into my stance, he was laughing his self out. Ugh. Outer came running on the hill we were on, he was panting and out of breath. I was left surprised and Ink reassured me that he wouldn't see me unless he has some ghost accompanying him also.

"What's up Outer?"

I greeted the tired skeleton, on his arms were a small baby around 3-4 years old. I was puzzled.

"Oh, is that your baby? Congr-"

"NO INK! You've gotten it all wrong!",

"H-how so?"

And so, he explained how last time we fought at Outertale fighting the bad sanses including my two teammates Blue and Dream. Apparently there are some remains of paint and strings on the battlefield, and Outer decided to look for me and he encountered a glowing light. He says he watched in amusement as he watched the white light form a little child. He then figured out to check the little child and.. everything popped. Apparently his name is GRADIENT and his parents are me and Error due to the description given down. I felt uneasy as the little child ran up to me, calling me mama and other sort of stuff.

"Oh.. thanks Outer."

"I-ink, what should I do with.. Gradient?"

I whispered at the curious, yet emotionless skeleton gazing intensely at the younger black skeleton. Outer has left a few moments ago, running down the massive hill once more. The child- GRADIENT crawled up onto my lap, how am I gonna tell Error this now? I stared worryingly at the child whom is now sleeping comfortably on my lap. Ink still gazing intensely at the cuteness of the child, I get that he is cute but there's no absolute need to literally look at him for hours!

"Ahem, Ink."

"Right, right sorry! What were you saying again?"

"What am I gonna do with Gradient?"

A long silence broke between us as Ink thought intensely, obviously wanting the best for his- our creation and Error's. I look at the skeletons face to look or see whatever he has planned. I frowned as I stared at the small skeleton for a long time, god what am I gonna do with you?

"Ink, whoever you are what the hell are you doing?"

Shoot.

Busted.

***

Short chapter uwu /j

Peace out, Laz.

425 words.