[13.2] The Sans-tastic Day..?

Y/n's POV:

"So.. that was you earlier?"

"Yeah, I had trouble controlling my flight ability.."

I answered sheepishly while averting my gaze at the skeleton who grinned widely. I used the pillow to cover my flushed skull-face, I swear I heard him giggle at the other side.

TING!

My phone vibrated at my pocket. I immediately got it and opened the black screen of the phone; revealing a message from Dream saying that they're heading here already?! What time is it?! I panicked to look at the - oh. It's the designated time where were suppose to meet, I coughed as I quickly got up.

"Hey err.. Sans."

"Yeah?"

"I have friends coming over here for a little tour at the village. Can you possibly.."

"Sure Ink."

He answered swiftly as the Papyrus overheard our conversation.

"OOH? FRIENDS? YAY! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS SHALL ACCOMPANY YOU WITH SANS."

He cheerfully yelled as one of his hands placed on his hips and gladly posed like a hero. I giggled and texted Dream back, telling him where to meet.

"What are they?"

Sans asked.

"Huh?"

"Are they skeletons or.. humans?"

He bitterly spoke of the last word. I forgot I made the two humans here like a bad guy, so it's all my fault.

"Oh, they're skeletons!"

That being said, his mood lit up like fire. Sans got up and went to the refrigerator, possibly to find ketchup or some snacks to satisfy his hunger. I couldn't help but notice the small little details of their trailer, cracked and making noises. Maybe after this whole tour and stuff I can grant them any desired wish of money or basically anything since I'm the creator and all. I plopped down the soft couch once more. A few moments later, Sans came back with two ketchup bottles.

"'ere, have some."

He tossed me one of the bottles as I catched it without trouble. I popped open the lid and drank only a few since I heard that ketchup is kind of.. beer or wine for skeletons? I only read books since I travel AU to AU in order to get more answers about reincarnation and possibly, about a certain someone.

"So Ink, when am I gonna tour you all?"

He says as he slurps another drink of ketchup, his permanent toothy grin tainted with red, glowing ketchup.

"After you're done with the ketchup."

I say as I drank the last bit of the ketchup from the bottle and sighed in comfort. Who knew ketchup would be this good? I immediately looked around the room to find a trash can when Sans took the bottle away from my hands.