Wedding pt. 2

Chapter 7

"I have something to tell you."

Aylin didn't see this message till 7 in the morning and was surprised. She replied asking what was wrong. In return, Axel called her.

"Hello."

"Hey. How are you?"

"I'm good. How are you?"

"I'm fine. What are you doing?"

"Nothing much. What about you?"

"I was eating breakfast. Anyways, can we meet today?"

"You know I can't really leave the house. Dad doesn't want me to come in contact with the paparazzi and give an interview."

"But I really have to see you."

This makes Aylin blush. Does he miss her this much? How cute. Then a thought crossed her mind. She isn't allowed to leave but he can still visit her, right? However, she really doesn't want to call him over to this house....but it can't be helped. She's curious as to what he wants to say.

"Then how about you come over?"

"To your house?"

"Yeah. Is anything wrong?"

"It's the Abbott's family house."

"I know but they are also going to be your future in-laws."

Her comment was followed by silence.

"Hello? Axel? Are you still there?"

"Ah yes. I am."

"Do you hate coming over?"

".....It's not that."

"Don't worry, my parents aren't at home today. They have been away since yesterday."

"I see. You know what....I'll see my schedule for today and then tell you about it.
I really have to go now. An important call is coming from the office."

"Oh..sure. Talk to you later. Take care!"

"You too."

That day, Axel messages her saying he's going to visit her that night. Aylin for some reason was really excited. She started picking out clothes to wear and even instructed the cooks to make something special for dinner. Luckily for her, most of the staff here adored her which is why they were more loyal to her. Except for Sam.

She was thinking of how to get rid of him. It would be chaos if he was here when Axel would be here. Because of this, she told him that Axel had messaged her about wanting to meet. She said that he should go and check out what's going on in their company to find out more about why he is coming here. While she will also try to make Axel spill what he is planning. At first, he doesn't listen to her but then Aylin claims she will tell him about his parents' death if he does this and makes sure her father doesn't know about this. Knowing that Sam has always been curious about where are his parents and what happened to them, he agrees to her and then leaves.

It was around 10 p.m. but Axel still had not come even though he said he would come at 7 p.m. His phone could also not be reached.

Suddenly, he messaged saying he was here. Axel was led into the main sitting area as he sat across from Aylin.

Aylin smiled, not knowing what to say. Axel on the other hand looked a little flustered and lost in thoughts. Seeing that, Aylin inquired,

"Is everything alright?"