Misunderstandings and Frienships

Chapter 23

The next day, Aylin was getting ready for her lunch. It was the first time except for Ellen that she had made real other friends and will be hanging out with an actual group of friends. Her excitement was at its peak. She couldn't even sleep last night because of nervousness. What if they didn't like her? What if she made a fool of herself? All these questions rushed into her mind.

Right now, she was faced with the question of which earrings to choose from. Grabbing two pairs, she rushes to the lounge where Axel and Felix, his best friend, who had come over were playing video games.

"Axel, which one? Tell me."

She inquired while holding both of them up near her ears. However, Axel, without looking at her, answered,

"Both look good."

He and Felix were both busy playing a fighting game and were so engrossed that they didn't look at the third person in the room. This said person was getting annoyed. She looks at Felix,

"Give me your console."

Felix, surprised, narrows his brows,

"Huh? Why?"

She takes the console from him and starts playing the game. After defeating Axel, she hands the console back to him and then turns to Axel,

"Now, tell me which one?"

Both Felix and Axel were quiet. They didn't understand what had just happened.

"Oh my god, you're so good at playing this game! Yay! I won!"

Felix shouted excitedly to which Axel grumbled,

"She did. You were losing before."

"You both can decide who won later. First, tell me. I am already getting late."

"Ummm...this one?"

Axel shrugged pointing randomly at one of the earrings. However, Aylin pouted at his response. She kept humming and stared at that earring.

"I think the other one looks better. It's an informal meeting so no need to go all out."

Felix remarked. Aylin smiles and retorts,

"I know right? I thought so too. Thanks!"

"Why did you have to ask me if you already knew?"

Axel grumbled grudgingly. Aylin then giggled and kissed his cheek saying,

"That is because my dear husband, I value your opinion. It's just another matter that you have no fashion sense regarding women's clothing and jewelry. I am leaving now. See you later in the evening! Bye!"

"Message me when you reach there!"

"Bye!"

Axel and Felix remarked as they both again sat down to play the game.

~~~~|

Meanwhile, Aylin went with Ellen to the said lunch place. When they got there, Aylin, who wasn't used to socializing, felt uncomfortable. There were a lot of people for her, especially since she was only used to having a single company. These days she was hanging out with Axel's friends as well but they were also one or two. No one had gathered together like this.

"Aylin! You're here!"

Elaine hugged Aylin as she introduced Ellen. They both smiled at each other. When they go to their table, Elaine introduces them to Amelia, Kate, and Claire. She told them there is one another, who will be here soon.
All of their interests matched a lot, so they talked about various things. Aylin felt so happy and they all couldn't stop laughing.