Her Decision and Contract

Chapter 16

TRIGGER WARNING: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AND FOUL LANGUAGE.
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Aylin goes back to her only to find everything normal in her house. Her mother treated her warmly like usual. She was also worried about why she was all dressed up and came to visit so late at night.

Aylin glares at her father and mutters,

"You lied to make me come here."

"What are you talking about, my dear?"

"Enough! I have had enough of being your doll!"

Aylin for the first time in her life shouted back at her father. She felt exhausted. Even now even if she was angry, her eyes were clouded as if she would break down any moment.

Brendon's face hardens, and without any glimpse of emotion, he slaps her mother.

"Mom! What the hell!"

Aylin covers her mother protectively.

"Should've thought of that before running your mouth in front of me."

"Why do you take it out on her? If I am making you angry then hit me! Take it out on me! Not her! What did she do wrong?!"

"Her sin is that you are attached to her."

"What the hell! Then does that make you a sinner too, since I am your daughter?"

"Don't try to act smart with me! This all wouldn't be happening if you would have been a good perfect daughter who obeys her parents! It's all your fault."

"But I have been so good....all my life...I did every single fucking thing you asked me to do!"

Even if Aylin hated cursing, she was at her limits. The bottle of emotions inside of her was cracked and the water overflowed.

"Yet you're still a fucking disappointment! Always messing things up. Did you think I wouldn't realize?"

He grabs her mouth with force,

"What the hell did you tell Axel? Spill it. You fucking mole."

"I...didnt....say...anything...!"

Aylin tried to speak back. He then takes his hand back and instead breaks the nearby vase near them. The shattered glass ends up scratching her mother's leg and her arm.

"You fucking liar! I asked you to spy for me yet you ignore me and instead pretend as if I don't even exist! Who do you think you are playing with?"

"I didn't!"

"Then where the hell are the names?!"

He breaks down another decoration.

"I told you, I got sick!"

"You look fine to me. Stop with the act!"

"You ask me to spy for you yet you don't believe me! Am I even your daughter?!"

"Again! You are talking back to me!"

He again smashes a nearby vase.

"Give me your phone! Right here!"

Aylin gives him her phone as he looks through it.

"After today, you will never cut my call. You will report every single fucking thing including when you woke up and how many breaths you take. What you talked about. What he talked about. Every single thing! Got it?"

Aylin glares back instead of replying.

"Answer me you fucking rat!"

She grits her teeth and nods in return.