What happened

Itadori's pov:
A black car stopped right in front of me. A man stepped out and a boy the same age as me.
,,Are you Yuji Itadori?" asked the tall man.

,,Yes is me" saying confused.

,,Come with us" said the boy who was about my age.

,,Two days ago:I was minding my own business, walking on an empty street. It was late, I just left school after some additional lessons. When I was near my favorite bakery I  heard a loud scream. I turned to a corner to see a monster who was holding a girl in one of his ten hands, i think. I don't know is seemed like it wanted to eat that girl. I had a knife with me. I know it's illegal but trust me i never hurt anyone with that knife, well except that monster, but....."

,,Get to the point" said the black haired guy. I heard his name was Megumi Fushiguro from that man with headband on his eyes.

,,Ok..Ok..Just don't interrupt me" I looked to him to see a mad face so I continued.. ,, I attacked the monster and cut a few hands and I managed to take the girl. She ran away just as she touched the ground, well, girls.... I tried another attack but dropped my knife near the monster..."

,,Cursed spirit" said angry Fushiguro.

,,Yes, yes cursed spirit so i took the knife and trew it in it's eyes..."

,,How did you took the knife?"

,,What?"

,,HOW DID YOU TOOK THE DAMN KNIFE?"  asked Fushiguro beeing pissed off.

,,Oh, oh, okay. Well I am an athlete and somehow tricked the cursed spirit so it didn't see me when I took the knife. Then i trew the knife in his eye. That's when I observed a person. As i looked closer I saw he was dead and he had a tool with him. So I took tha tool and killed the cursed spirit with it."

,,Then why did you run away?" asked the tall guy in front of me.

,,Well.... I saw in a movie that a person tried to save other person from a beast , but the beast manage to kill the person that the other person tried to save and of anger he killed the beast and at that time police arrieved and put him in jai for murder when he just tried to save a life.  I didn't want to jail so..."

,,So you left the scene to others to see in the morning.... How did you even sleep?"  said Fushiguro mad.

,,Thanks for asking... I slept well" What a nice person to ask how I sleep.

,,What an idiot" said Fushiguro annoyed.

,,Megumi don't be so rude, after all he saved your friends body." said the man adjusting his headband.

,,He wasn't my friend, I was just being nice to him because he was nice to me" that's when I heard a soft voice coming from Fushiguro's mouth.

,,I'm sorry for your friend" I said with a calm tone.

,,Don't be..." respondend Fushiguro.

,,Well let's get to the other thing. I'm Gojo Satoru a teacher from Jujutsu High and I ask you too join our school..."

I stayed there in silince thinking about a response....