Hospital

,,Well..... no "

,,I was expecting that"
I looked at Gojo's face who was smiling..

,,Why are you smiling?" I asked and then he started to laugh hard.

,,Well go back were you came, someday you'll regret this" said Gojo

Even blindfolded I could feel something strong staring at me. I felt inferior just by looking at his feet.

,,Are you letting him go?" asked Fushiguro

,,Well his choice , but i think he'll return"

As I got up to leave the tall man said ,,Just call when you understand" and handed me a phone number.

I took it and left. Walking back home I felt that something it's coming and it's something bad....

________________

,,Grandpa how are you feeling?"
,,..."
,,Grandpa?"

I got close to the bed watching as my finger touched the person laying in the bed.

,,BOOOOO''

I jumped being scared and screamed ,,GRANDPA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? YOU WANT ME IN THE SAME CONDITION AS YOU?" but i stopped when i heard a big laugh and looked at the old man smiling.

,,Just don't do this anymore'' I said to my grandpa who was cleaning his happy tears.

,,What's my favourite grandchild doing? Oh you brought me flowers again, I told you to not spend money on this stupid flowers , buy yourself something to eat or ... that type of book... how is it called..?"

,,Manga?"

,,Yeah right manga.."

,,Pa' I told you that I earn enough money to buy you flowers..."

,,Yeah, yeah... You could use them for yourself not a stupid old man"

,,You are not stupid and you looked after me from the day I was born so my time to look after you has come"

,,... How's school?"

I wanted to tell to my grandpa that incredible story but it would just get him worried. I don't want that.

,, It's cool"

,,No it's not... The last time I seen your face so worried is when i had that heart attack"

,,It's really nothing" ... but it's not the truth. HOW COULD I TELL HIM ABOUT THAT SCARY MAN GOJO OR THE BOY FUSHIGURO?

,,I'll not obligate you to tell me about it" intrerupted me grandpa from thinking...
,,Just make the choice you think is right and it's not what you will regret. So you know I am by your side"

I looked at his eyes and saw light, the last time I seen it was when ..... I really don't remember, but it's inspiring.

,,And now if you don't mind I need my beauty sleep"

,,Oh ... right. I'll leave then. See you later"
,______________

,Beep,Beep,

,,Oh hello, so soon i thought it will take you sometime'' said the man at the phone

,,So it's the offert still avalaible?"

,,Of course!! I will come after you tommorow at 7 AM. Bye"

,,Wait where do you know where I leave....
,Beep,Beep..

I think tommorow it will be a strange day...