Megumi..

Megumi's pov.

He was in front of me. Looking down. It didn't bother me but I just realised it wasn't time for akward moments. We were trapped in a tehnique.

,,What should we do? There is no way out of here. Fuck I messed up from the start."

,,Hey, hey is not your fault. If we are searching for a very important cursed object it wouldn't be that easy" his voice made me calm down.

As we were walking down the stairs to see what happens, I heard something

,,Did you hear something?" I asked the boy with pink hair

,,Yeah.."

In a hurry we searched where the noise was coming. The sound grew stronger as i got to one of the infinite white walls.

,,Is coming from here!!"

Itadori came fast :
,,What should we do now"

,,If I had something to break the wa--"

I didn't finish my sentence and Itadori already made a big hole in the wall.

,,What the fuck are you..."

,,Nevermind , let's check!"

As we entered the hole, the white dust was blocking the view. All I could see was a tall figure:
,,Hey, are you ok, tell us if you need help"

The figure got closer and was ready to touch my hand when Itadori aperead and killed the one who was standying in front of me.

As the dust was slowly fading away I could see a cursed spirit laying on the floor.

,,Hey are you ok?" asked Itadori

I stood there in shock thinking what would've happend to me if I had touched the spirit. My mouth was open and I felt all the air coming in my throat. I looked at Itadori who was standing there looking worried. His hand was on my shoulder and I could feel it warm trough my uniform.

We were sitting in silince looking at eachother. Itadori's hand slided from my shoulder into my hand.He opened his mouth to say something, but another noise was coming from near us.

The spirit got up. He was looking with deadly eyes at Itadori. It didn't seem he was hurt, but the punch Itadori landed still was visible. From it blood was puring on the floor. The curse looked like a grasshopper.

,,You humans are dumb" said that in a laughing tone.

As fast as I could wanted to put my hand together to sumon my dogs, but the warm and soft hand was holding me tight. I turned to Itadori who was lookin furious at the giant grasshopper.

,,Stay here I don't want you to get hurt" said that and let go of my hand.

As soon as that happened, I put my hand toghether and formed the sign to summon my dogs. I pulled a sword from the shodow and ran to attack.

I tried to land some of my attacks but the curse was dodging them like it was nothing. I tried to land another attack but i felt my legs and hands turn weak. I fell on my back. The dogs disapeared and I blacked out.

I opened my eyes to see that I was still in that building. I was staying on a matress, with my head on a pillow and was covered with some blankets. My left arm was bandaged and I felt a sharp pain in my back.

Just as I was trying to remember what happened. I heard steps coming. Even if the pain was killing me I got up ready to fight. A shadow apeared on the white walls that was coming from the stairs. A figure apeared and I saw it was Itadori.