Sorry

The sun's light was going trough the window and somehow was directly in my eye. I got up and drew the curtains. Ugh, I hate this reflection, could've slept more.

Just as I was walking I rememberd that I wasn't in my bedroom and just stood up from the couch. As i turned to it's direction i saw a figure standing there. Then all came to my mind. After that mini misunderstanding with Megumi, I thought watching a film together it will make us forget what happend. So we didn't even finsih and fell asleep.

I was walking to the couch to wake up Megumi. When I was near him something hit me. A wierd feeling and then my stomach was like having butterflies in it.

All this came as I was looking at his peaceful face. That long eyelashes were making him look like a princess. Oh wait .... he is a boy.

I was looking at his belly wich was uncovered.

Ohh.. let me take a picture of this..!
When I was searching for my phone wich disppeared, I heard a yawn. It was Megumi.

As soon as he understood where he was, he said:
,,I'm sorry I fell asleep!" and jumped on his legs ,, What are you searching for?"

,,Oh my phone..."

,,Ok..."

,,TOO LOOK AT THE HOUR"

,,Uhm.. I see, but you have a clock there.."

,,THANK YOU, I FORGOT ABOUT IT.."

,,Sure... I'll get to my room.. Sorry for falling asleep here"

,,Yeah... don't mind"

,,Yeah"

,,Yeah"

,,Oh bye. See you later at trainig"

,,Yeah.. WAIT WHAT TRAINING?"

,,Gojo didn't tell you? Nevermind I'll tell him to notify you in time. See you at 11 AM at the gates"

,,Oh thanks, see ya' "

The door closed and my cheeks started to burn. What if he was awake when I was looking at him? What if he knows I wanted to take a picture of him? THIS IS AWKWARD!!!!!

*At 11 AM*

,,So my dear, students today it will be a test to see your ability. I chose a place where curses live and you will just have to kill them. Easy no?"

,,A question! How do we kill them?"

,,Well with technique. If you would've stayed yesterday you would've known already but for know take this cursed tool. You can kill them with it"

,,Cool!! What about Kugisaki, but Megumi"

,,They two can use cursed energy so they have their own ways. Megumi will not participate because I already know his level. Ready for some action?"

,,LET'S GO"

Me and Kugisaki entered the building. As we searched for the curses she asked:

,,So what did you do with Megumi after leaving?"

,,Well I just conviced him to watch a movie at my place"

,,And what were you doin' exept watching the movie?"

,,We fell asleep.."

,,Together?"

,,Sort of. Why are you asking?"

,,Just wanted to know what were you doing without figuring out that you forgot your phone"

,,Oh I was searching for it in the morning. Do you have it?"

,,I'll give it to you if you will respond to a question of mine"

,,Sure go ahead.."

,,What do you think about Megumi?"

....