A random decision

,,Well... what changed your mind?" asked the tall guy in front of me.

,,I just had nothing to do" but heck, I was lying. Maybe it was beacuse I was scared of what could happen or it is just for me.

,,Good. Now let me show you where you will leave for the next years"

Gojo took me to a hall with many doors.As he took some steps, he stopped in front of a door wich had number 70 on it.

,,Here we are, this is your room and these are the keys" He gave me two pairs of keys. I don't know what to make with two but i think one is if i lose the other.

,,Thanks.." I said when the near door opened and Fushiguro steped out of the room. He was wearing oversized clothes and his arm was on his head.

,,Fushiguro...?" I stand there is shock. Not beacuse I was surprised to see him.. or maybe... just a little. But beacuse his neck was exposed.

,,Don't call me like that!" said the boy in front of me.

The teacher who was looking at the scene stepped in ,, Megumi will be your room neighbour. Just get a long"
Then he bent down to my ear and said ,,Don't call him Fushiguro and don't ask him why if you wanna leave a happy life"

I stood there confused as Gojo was waving goodbye. When I turned back to Fushiguro....Megumi, who was annoyed i saw that his neck was long and thin that made me want to touch it. When he turned I snaped back to reality.

,,Hope we will be good neighbours" I extended my hand. He shook it and I felt his soft hands
,,Your hands are soft " i whispered

,,Sorry, what?" asked Megumi confused

,,Oh nothing!" I said running into the new room and locking the door behind me.

I felt that my cheeks and the tip of my ears were burning and ran to the bathroom (wich I found easy) when I looked in the mirror, I was red.. Was I blushing? For what? Why did I say that? Why did I stare at his neck? Fuck.

I was overthinking when I heard someone knock at my door. I didn't want to open and said ,,Who is there? What do you want"

,,It's Megumi. Are you okay? If you need any help just ask me. I am the next door"
I couldn't help but smile and gived a big and loud ,,Thanks".

After a hour spent over thinking, there was a knock on my door. When I opened there was a big box with a note ,,This is the uniform you better wear it. If it's to small or to big you will find me. Ask Megumi to show you around school
             -You new and beloved teacher, Gojo"

I took the box and opened it. There was a costume like Megumi's when I first saw him and a red scarf. I tried the uniform on and it was perfect. After that I went to Megumi's door and knocked.

,,A second" and the door opened. ,,Oh Itadori is there something you need? "

,,Yeah actually. Gojo sensei told me you could show me around"

,,Sure , just wait here 2 minutes " said Megumi going back into his room and after sometime coming out is his uniform
,,Let's go"

We walked in silince. Just Megumi's voice was heared when saying what they seen and where were we.

I just couldn't listen to that silince and I asked ,,Sooo..... are you going somewhere that you put your uniform on?"

,,I don't see the point in asking that, but yes. We need to go somewhere"

I was confuse ,,We? Where?"

,,We and Gojo sensei will go to meet the other first year."

,, Oh.. and how many we will be in the class?"

,,Three."

,,WHAT!!! I THOUGHT WE WERE A WHOLE CLASS LIKE 20, BUT WE ARE JUST THREE"

,,Actualy there are not so many people that can see curses, this is why we are special"

,,We?" Started to think but I snaped out of it when i understood that ,we' meant Gojo, Megumi, me, and the other first year.

,,Let's go Gojo is waiting us outside the gates"

,,Yeah"....