Rescued

3rd POV

They were eating in silince. Both of them were to scared to talk.

Even if the food was not so good, out of hunger Megumi ate, so did Itadori.

Afetr Itadodi finished he took a sip from the only bottle of water he found. After that he held ou the bottle in front of Megumi.

,,Here drink"

,,Is it really ok? I am sick, you could get sick too if we drink from the same bottle."

,,It's ok, you will take care of me"

,,Who said that?" Megumi tried to reach the bottle but Itadori didn't let him.

He stretched his hand up so Megumi couldn't reach. Even so, Megumi, with all the power he had, he stood on his knees and tried to reach the bottle. Itadori moved his hand back a little bit. As Megumi tried to take the bottle he fell on Itadori.

He got his head up from the boy. Itadori was holding the bottle on his chest. Megumi was sitting on the lower part of Itadori's body.

Both of them flushed red. They were sitting in silince looking at eachother red faces. None of them could say anything, neither make a move.

Megumi's hand were on the sides of Itadori's head. Both of them were breathing really fast.

As they stood like that, Megumi felt his arms go numb and fell on Itadori.

,,Megumi! Are you ok? You shouldn't use your bandaged arm. It could be broken"

,,Fuck, it hurts. Sorry I'll try to get up"

Megumi tried to get up, but his other hand was also weak so he fell again.

,,Sorry, I can't get up."

Itadori put his hands on Megumi,'s back and gave him a big hug.

,,It's ok. It's not like I have to get up. We need to wait for Gojo sensei and Nobara. The curse that trapped us should be outside, this is why we can't escape."

,,I'm sorry" said Megumi

,,Why?"

,,Because I am too weak."

,,No you are not, you are strong, but I think something is holding you back. You need to find a way out and be one of the strongest"

Megumi was surprised how a person he met a month ago, could change his life. His heart was telling that Itadori is his life. But, it's not easy to tell that to the person, especially when they are a friend, a best friend.

They stayed like that, both thinking what are they doing. Like that Megumi fell asleep.

When he woke up he saw Itadori shirtless. He was struggling to do something. Megumi couldn't see beacuse Itadori was staying with his back at him.Then he saw blood.

,,Hey Itadori what happened."

,,You are awake?"

,,Just turn around"

,,What?"

,,Turn around!"

Itadori did as Megumi said. When the pink haired boy turned Megumi was in shock. A big wound was on Itadori's chest.

,,Hey why didn't you tell me you got hurt?"

,,You were in more pain"

,,What pain could be worse than a big cut on your chest. Didn't I put my head, fell on it? You endured this pain, even if I made it worse."

,,It's really a not big deal"

They were no bandages for Itadori. Megumi took off the bandage he had on his hand.

,,Come here , I will help you."

,,No. I don't need ......"

,,I SAID COME HERE"

Itadori sat near Megumi.

With the alcohol Itadori found, Megumi desinfected the wound and then tied him with the bandage.

,,You are good to go" said Megumi

,,Thanks ,you shouldn't had done this"

,,I did"

Just then Megumi noticed Itadori's muscular body. No wonder he is so strong.

,,Hey were is your uniform? It's cold. For me it is really warm."

,,Uhm... it's on you"

Megumi looked down to see that he was in two uniforms. He looked back at Itadori confused.

,,You were shivering from the cold, so I gave you my uniform"

,,Are you dumb? Why did you do that?"

,,Cause.... Cause....Cause I care about you"

Megumi's cheeks turned red, so did Itadori's

,,I was meaning to tell you something, Megumi"

,,What"

,,I really, really li....."

They heard a loud noise. A shadow was coming their way. As it's turned the corner they saw it was Gojo.

,,Hey my students are you ok?" he looked closer and asked ,,Did i interrupt something"

,,Gojo sensei !! No, not at all"

,,Gojo, what took you so long" asked anoyed
Megumi

,,We searched the floors but there was no curse and I figured it will come your way. Me and Nobara got back to the school, thinking you will come back. You didn't show up and I knew something was wrong so we came."

,,Hey losers"

,,Nobara, if you were here you would've shut up"

,,Yeah maybe..... but i see something going on here..."

,,Let's just go back and I will have Shoko check you" said Gojo

,,There is a problem. My knees are weak and I can't walk." said Megumi

Without any struggle Itadori picked Megumi up with his hands.

,,Hey ,what are you doing?" Megumi turned red.

,,You said you couldn't walk"

,,There is defenetly something going on " said Nobara to herself.