Sad moment

Itadori's Pov

,,So ... are you gonna tell me what the hell happened in that space you got stuck." Said the girl who was in front of me drinking a sip of her coffee.

,,I already told you. We found that secret room with the curse. Megumi tried to kill it but he was sick and fainted. I killed that curse. We waited there for you and that's all of it"

,,You missed the part with Megumi."

,,What part? I told you all" I tried to not tell her

,,No you didn't! Let me make this easier for you. Why were you shirtless? What were two of you talking about when we got in? HOW CAN YOU HIDE SOMETHING FROM YOU BEST FRIEND"

Nobara was right. Why I had to lie. I can tell her what I am feeling. She will help me ...

,,Ok, ok. I'll tell you"

,,So..."

,,...."

,,Just say it"

,,..."

,,..."

,,I.... like.... Megumi"

,,I KNEW IT!"

I was surprise by her reaction. She knew? What did she..? When did she..?

,,How?" I aske confused

,,It was obvious. I can't understand how dumb boys are. They can't even see small things"

,,Do you think Megumi likes me back"

,,That's not really what I am talking about... but YES"

,,Are you sure?" I was surprised and happy

,,100%"

,,Sure?"

,, 1mil. %"

,,Ok now I belive you" but at the same time I couldn't belive. This is my chance. I should not lose it.

I was thinking and Nobara was smiling at me when my phone rang. I picked up

,,Hi, It's Itadori Yuji how can I help you?"

,,Hello Itadori I am your grandpa's doctor"

,,Yeah... Is he okay"

,,I'm sorry to tell you this.... He died"

,,What..."

I was in shock. My heart was beating faster and faster. As the doctor explained some things i stayed speechless.

,,Thank you very much" i hunged up

,,Hey Itadori are you ok?" asked me Nobara. She didn't even finish the question, but I ran to my room.

Tears started falling. I was running like hell. I got to the school and made my way to the dorms. There was Megumi. I wanted to speak to him and tell him how I feel, but i didn't want him to see me in this condition.

,,Hey Itadori is everything alright?" Asked me Megumi.

I just didn't respond and ran near him like he was a stranger. I got to my room. Opened it with the keys and as soon as I closed the door I crawled into bed.

The tears stopped. I felt pain, but now I don't feel anything. I was staying there lisening to the clock's noises.

Someone knocked on the door.

,,Hey, it's Megumi. Are you alright. I know something is off with you"

,,It's nothing, i'm okay" I said that lie like my life was depending to it.

,,I know you are not okay. Maybe you don't walnt to talk, but feel free to say what's wrong. I will listen to you"

I just couldn't keep it all on me. It was like the world was on my back. I unlocked the door and let Megumi in. He is my best friend, I'm sure he will make me feel better.

,,Will you tell me what's wrong?"

I just stayed in silince.

,,Can I come in?" He asked

I nodded. He took my hand and took me to the room where my bed was.

,,You should get sleep. I will be here"

I crawled into thd bed and made a sign for Megumi to come near me. He did as I wanted. In a moment he pulled me into a hug.

It was warm. I felt the world was much easier that before. I let it all out:

,,Grandpa died... he was the only family I had. I sure he would be very mad if he saw me like this, but I can't help it. I feel bad for not visiting him yesterday"

,,You couldn't do that. You had to rest,because of the wound you had because of me. I'm sorry it's my fault" he said that with a broken voice. His whole body was trembeling.

,,No. It's not yout fault..This is how life works somebody dies , somebody is born. I'm sure grandpa will have a good rest"

,,I'm happy you are not blaming yourself"

,,He would've killed me" i smile remembering the day he said that ,,sadness is not somethig weak, is something that gives you power."

After that none of us spoke. We were enjoying the position we were in. In a short time we fell asleep.

Author note

This is shorter. I just thought this is the best tume to end the chapter.Stay ready for the next one .