Something unexpected

Some weeks had passed. Itadori was like new. But I kept falling for him harder and harder.

,,You should tell him how you feel" said Nobara to me when I was in my thoughts.

,,Why would I do that, it's not so simple and after that it could be weird between us. Do you want that?"

,,Megumi, you'll end up with regrets and a broken heart" she looked at me seriously.

,,It's my decision" said I looking away

I was thinking that this is just a phase, but everything is harder day by day. The only solution was to ignore him. I know it would be hard but better than nothing.

I started from that day to ignore Yuji. I am hiding when I see him. Or when we meet on the hall I run away saying that I have some important things to do.

A week passed and I started feeling lonely. Yes, I had Nobara, but Yuji was the one that talked all the time.

I started to see him more often like he was following me. I ignored him and did like I did the past week, but it wasn't easy. I felt like a little tiger,but with sharp senses and hungry, was after me.

All day it was like a game. I ran, he was following me. After a while Yuji stopped going after me and I felt better. Little did I knew what was going to happend.

After he stopped following me I went to eat something, then I had a two-hours training with Gojo and after that I planned to go to bed.

I was in the hall. It was dark. Just a light was coming from the end of the hall. I was passing near Itadori's room when somebody grabbed my hand and pulled me into a room.

I was scared. I didn't know what to do. Then I felt a hand on my mouth. The light suddenly came on and I saw Itadori in front of me:

,,Don't scream"

I pushed his hand and said annoyed:

,,What are you doing? Why are you doing this so suddenly. And why did you think I'd scream? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?"

,,Calm down mister, I just wanted to talk to you. Megumi why are you avoiding me lately"

,,What are you talking about, I'm not avoiding anyone"

,,The why we didn't talk for a hole week."

,, Well, you were busy, I was busy. That's all"

When I said that, I realized that he was so close and he was shirtless again.

,,Then why are you turning red?" Itadori looked at me with a smirk.

,,What? WHO? You are just seeing stupid things"

I looked again at him, then at his chest, then at his abs. Itadori was staring at me and said:

,,So that's that's the problem"

Yuji put his hand on the wall an the other one my chest and pushed me to the wall. He was staying in front of me so close. He bent down so we could stay face in face, see eye in eye. He stayed there looking at me then kissed me.

Whhhhaaaaatttt did he dooooo????
He started kissing me deeply. He put his hand on my shoulder and tried to pull up my shirt. At the last moment I pushed him and ran away to my dorm as fast as I could

Locked the door and sat right there. It was so hot in the room. I felt my heart beating  fast. I felt my body numb like I was in a spell. Closed my eyes. I was standing there in complete silince.

WHY THIS IS HAPPENING TO ME?

____________________________
Author's note
____________________________
Hi guys, long time no see!
I thought this series will never end (this is not the ending), I am trying to say that I didn't expect I'll write today . I just had nothing to do and opened Wattpad and started writing. Thank you for the ones that are reading this story, and like it.
I'm sorry for the mistakes I made in this chapter, It's because I don't know all english grammar and I wrote with what I have. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPOT!!!!
I'll try and write this story till the end