Sick

Megumi's POV

I woke up. I feel two hand warped around my chest. It came to me. Yesterday Itadori's grandpa died, we fell asleep when I was comforting him.

,,Megumi...."

I heard Itadori say. I thought he woke up, it will be akward. When I look at his face i see that his eyes were closed.

,,Still sleeping" i breath a sigh of relief.

He was still hugging me. I tried to get up but he was stronger and kept holding me. After that i didn't even tried to escape. Today is Sunday, no one has work. We were surprised when Gojo said to us that Sunday is a day when all curse sleep.

I was thinking how akward would it be when Itadori wakes up. I made a plan. I closed my eyes pretending to sleep so when he wakes up will not be so akward.

The time spend in his hands went flying. When I open my eyes I see that is already 11 am. That't when i felt Yuji squeezing me and then he started trembeling.

,,He might have a bad dream"

I tried to reach his face so I could wake him up. I don't want him to suffer. When I touched his forehead I realized he had fever.

I look around to see something that could help me escape. That's when I lock my eyes to his phone.

I tried to reach for it but i couldn't. I pulled Itadori closer to me so i could have a little more space to reach the phone.

After some tries I reach succefully to his phone. When I open it I saw that he had a password. I tried somd times when a tip appeared: ,,Most favourite person".

,,This is stupid"

I tried Gojo , Nobara but it didn't work and it came in my head. I slowly moved my fingers typing ,,M-e-g-u-m-i"

,,It worked!" But a blush appeared on my face.

I search the contacts in his messy phone.
As soon as i found it I call Nobara.
She picked up:

,,Hey Itadori, what's up?"

,,Uhm, hey I am Megumi and I got a problem"

,,Oh Megumi. WAIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH ITADROI'S PHONE."

,,A long story, could you come at his dorm. I... We got a problem"

,,Alright i'll be right there"

I was blushing remembering how Nobara always missunderstoods some things.

,,Hey I am here. Can I come in? ... if you are not naked...."

,,Come in and watch your mouth"

,,Yeah..Yeah"

She opened the door and looked shock. Then she smirked and took out her phone to take some picture.

,,Hey, he has fever you should help me get some pills for him from Shoko" said I anoyed

,,I'll go alone" she ran away without saying a thing.

I waited another 10 minutes when Nobara shows up again.

,,I need to wake him up so he could take the pills" she said

,,Try your best"

She did almost everything then she said:
,,I didn't want to use but I have to"

,,What are you doing?"

Nobara put a hand in her pockets and took out a red candy. She put it in his mouth. After a few seconds Itadori woke up knowing nothing that happened.

,,OHH, OMG, MY MOUTH IS BURNING?"

,,What did you give him" I asked laughing.

,,Uhm some chilly candy"

I jumped out of bed so Itadori wouldn't see me laying near him.

,,Uhh. I am fee...... ling bad" said Itadori sneezing.

As Nobara gave some pills to Itadori I was asking myself how unlucky is Itadori to get sick. Then it came to my mind. Oh no it is beacuse of me. We drank from the same bottle. Fuck.

,,Uh.. I am sorry"

,,Megumi? Why are you sorry" asked me Nobara.

,,No,no nothing"

,,Weirdo"

Nobara left. It was just me and Itadori. It was silence. Some how it was pressing me.

,,Look I am sorry"

,,Megumi, why are you sorry?"

,,You are sick beacuse of me"

,,Ooh you are talking about that... It's okay, it will go"

,,Oh, ok"

,,Don't think about it"

I am worried. Three days ago Itadori was sick and now is getting worse. Shoko went to him and couldn't say anything. Even if he has high fever he is like always making joke  and smiling. He is just.. just.. wow. No Megumi you are not falling for him. But I already did, now what...

Turned at the corner ,made some steps and was in front of Itadori's door. I was to the near shop and bought him something to eat and a manga. Well this is what I can do for him.. at least. I knock at the door:

,,Hey it's me, Megumi, can I come in"

,,Yeah, the door is open"

I open the door and see a big mess. His clothes were all over the floor. I look up to see him shirtless. My face was burning.

,,Hi Megumi sowy fo the mess. I can't do my laundwy"

,,Oh. Ok".. ,,I bought you something to eat and a manga to read"

,,Oh Megumi don't make me cwy". ,,You awe my best fwend"

I smiled knowing it is hard for him saying ,,r". He looked at me and asked :

,,Why are you wed?"

,,Oh..uhm.. it's hot here"

I wasn't lying. Looking at his abs and chest was making me sweat. Hope he will get the wrong idea.

,,Oh yeah. I can't open my window"

Phew. I put the bag on his desk.

Itadori took it and looked what is inside.

,,Imposible"

,,What. Did you not like it. I am sorry"

,,No, it is amazing! You got me the last volume wich is hawd to find. Megumi you awe the best" he ran and hugged me.

,,Oh with pleasure"

I was feeling.. good. Him hugging me is the best thing that can happend to me. Itadori took a step back. His face was pink like his hair. I smiled.

,,I'll do your laudry"

,,No, you don't"

,,Yeah I do" I smile.

He hugged me again.