The battle

I wanted to respond, but as I was thinking a curse appeared at our back. I hit it with the tool Gojo gave me and managed to cut an arm, but it wasn't enough.

I tried to give another hit to the curse but then I saw Kugisaki taking the arm I cut and forcing a nail in it. After that the sursed collapsed.

,,I didn't expect to be that easy" said Nobara cleaning her dirty skirt. ,, So back at what I was asking.."

,,Well I don't feel the need to tell you..."

,,And why is that?"

,,Because why somebody would open to a stranger they met yesterday"

,,I would do that"

,,I don't think so"

,,Yes"

,,No"

As we were arguing a big shadow covered us. When we both turned we saw a big curse.

,,That's a big one.."

,,Yeah"

We stared at it until it started to hit us.With a big jump i tryed to open in two it's head. But when I was in air the curse opened it's mouth and tried to eat me. I landed in it's mouth but with another jump i escaped. The cursed tool remaind in curses mouth and the swollowed it.

,,Well ... what now"

Then I saw Kugisaki throwing nails in it's face. Wheb a nailed hit the curse's eye, with a big jump I hit the curse with my fist.

Somehow it fell dead on the floor.

,,What a strength!" When I turned I saw Gojo clapping.

,,Guess is my luck"

,,You managed to infuse some cursed enegy in that hit ,but not enough. The cursed died because your unhuman strength"

,,Oh is that so...."

,,HEY ITADORI!!!" I heard Nobara screaming ,,Answer that damn question I gave you.." as soon as she saw Gojo she acted like nothing happend.

They left rhe building to see Megumi standing there talking at the phone. When he saw Gojo he said ,, The principal called you. Nobara needs to sign something so take her  to the school"

,,Oh.... Why me... Of course because I am the strongest ,Gojo... Wich needs to take Nobara to sign some paper. "

,,You should go, he waits you both there in 2 minutes"

,, Guess i'll have to use my teleportaion ability..... Nobara stay still"

At a blink of an eye, they dissapeared.

,,So what are we doing now?" I asked Megumi who watched with no emotion Gojo's powers.

,,Now I'll go, this should've been my free day"

,,Oh okay... Can I come with you? I don't want to get lost... I don't know this area.."

,, Just don't get in my way.."

,,Sure ... tell me what do you think about that movie we watched."

,,It was boring, because of it I fell asleep where I should've not and now I hate it"

,,Woah.... you really are a complet introvert"

,,Yes.. I don't really like talking and giving problems to people"

,,You are not a problem for me" he looked away and that was my luck because I blushed..

We walked to the school together, As soon as I closed the door of my room I went on the bed and closed my eyes. I was tired after what I did this morning....