There is something

,,I thought we come and take him and then we go back..."

,,Is ,her'"

,,WHAT?"
So I am gonna' have a girl in my class... If she is cute I'll take a chance. WAIT.. But what is this feelings when I stay near Megumi? OH GOD.. I'm trouble. Am I gay?. So what... What my granpa will say.. I am overthinking this. Is just a signal that we will be good friends.

As I was in my thoughts a girl started to stare at us. She was looking up and down at me , Megumi and Gojo. In her eyes I saw that something that she didn't like.

,,Oh, Kugisaki you are here!" Said Gojo taking a step foward and clapping.

,,Why are you starring at us" I asked because it was annoying.

,,I thought the boys.., you two... will be more close to my type. But I was imagining things"

Ok, this girl will not get a chance from me, even if she will cry. Hmm... I have to find someone in my life, maybe it will be better, but who? Maybe I'm taking this to easy. Screw this..

,,Now that we all met let's go for some sushi, it's on me, from your favourite teacher"

,,And look at that.. That's the spirit" said Kugisaki

,,Gojo sensei, you will make me cry" said I with happy tears

We just met today but we are friends already.

,,Megumi are you in?" I asked the boy near me who was silient

,,No, I have homework"

,,He has no homework, he's just trying to escape, but no it will not work. We a going all together as a group" said Gojo smiling.

We got into a pretty sushi restaurant. All of us ordered and ate, except Megumi who didn't eat and was staying on his phone.

,,No wonder you are so skiny" I said to him.

,,Well I don't think is nice to tell this to a person you just met 2 days ago. If it troubles you I am gonna leave" so he got up and left

,,He is like this every day" said sensei

I got up and ran after him. I didn't want to make him mad. I was just trying to convince him to eat something. I ran and felt how the cold air was going trough my hair making it messy. As i reched him, I put my hand on his sholder and stopped him.

,,I'm sorry I didn't mean that. I was just trying to make you eat so you will not starve."

,,Thanks for your concern now let me go"

He tried to escape but I was stronger and could handle him easily. Then I took his hand and pulled him into a park. There was quiet. Away from cars and people.

,,Look I'm sorry, I don't know what's wrong with you, why are you like this and I am pretty sure you have your own reasons but this doesn't mean you need to run from people that can help."

,,There is nothing wrong with me"

,,The why did you left?"

,, I hate places with many people ..ok."
He looked down and I saw that he was not comfortable with something. When I looked the same way as he, I saw I was still holding his hand.

,,Oh..." I pulled my hand into one of my pockets ,,I'm sorry I didn't mean to discomfort you"

,,It's ok, but I don't really like being touched"

,,I will keep that in mind, now let's go back"

,,No, sorry I am not going back. You go, i will return to the school"

,,Then I am coming with you, so you wouldn't be alone"

,,You don't need to" said Megumi turning

,,Yes I need, Kugisaki and Gojo will be okay. It's not like we are that dumb to get lost and be searched by them"

,,I don't really agree but I will let you come with me just this time"

,,Yess. Let's watch a movie at me till they come back"

,,If it's an intresting one, I'm in"

That was the first time i've seen a small smile on Megumi's face. Even if it was confusing situation I felt something in my belly, maybe I was hungry..?

As I was thinking Megumi came very close to me, I could feel his breathing on my skin. I was surprised to see that he put his hand in my hair and fixed it.

,,It was messed up, you looked really good, but now you look better" said Megumi taking a step back

All way we didn't even look at each other. Both with our faces covered so we can hide the blush that appeared on our cheeks.