My Supernatural OCs

(All four of them are bisexual, Sakura is full bisexual, Noir is bi, but leans more towards liking guys, and Micah is bi, but leans more toward liking girls, and Jake is like Sakura, full bisexual, so....)

First:

Name: Kim Sakura/Sakura RoseMary Winchester
Nicknames: Saki (from, basically, everyone,) RoseMary (from her Coven,) Mary (from people who knew her biological father's family)
Age: seventeen-to-eighteen (in book one) eighteen-to-nineteen (in book two)
Personality: sweet, caring, the sweetest idol
Family: Kim Jisoo (Mother) Bang Chan (possible Stepdad) Dean Winchester (Biological dad (she doesn't know him)...)
Occupation: K-Pop Star/Idol. Occasional hunter
Looks: Winter from Aespa

(later looks like this, (she dyes her hair black with green streaks)

(later looks like this, (she dyes her hair black with green streaks)...)

Friends: Noir, Micah, and Jake

Height: 5'5

Crush: Jake, but later on in book 2 they break up, and she starts to confide in Lee Felix from Stray Kids

Backstory: When Sakura was born, Jisoo couldn't have been happier, she was a mother, no-one was going to take that away. Once Sakura turned four, Jisoo married Kim Taehyung, Sakura was the flower girl, as Sakura grew up, Taehyung raised her as his own, but she seemed lonely, so as soon as she was old enough to leave the comfort of Jisoo's home, Bang Chan brought her to the Stray Kids house, where she met Noir, and Micah. The three of them became instant friends, and they didn't call each other a group, they called themselves a "Coven" nothing mattered more to them, than their love, and friendship. Then high school started, then the trio began to be called "Witches," that was when weird, like crazy weird, stuff began to happen, their spells for protection, and "harm" to those who harm them had begun to work. This was when Sakura decided that they use their newfound powers, to hunt supernatural beings, with the coven they had made, together.

Second:

Name: Min Noir/ Noir Danielle Winchester
Nicknames: Noi (sometimes from her Coven,) Dani (from Sakura, sometimes)
Age: sixteen-to-seventeen (in book one) seventeen-to-eighteen (in the book two)
Personality: sweet, shy, caring, quiet, the soft spoken idol
Family: Karina (from Aespa)(biological mother, has no memory of)...) Sam Winchester (biological dad (no memory of him)...) Min Yoongi (Adoptive dad)
Occupation: K-Pop idol. Occasional hunter
Looks: Karina, from Aespa