Chapter 1

Maya

-************-

" Where have you been!!" roared the voice as I stepped into the house and closed the door behind me. I looked to the left where my so called father figure was sitting and looking at me dead.

which I'm not really complaining about since I returned it. "honestly it's none of your business"

my statement really got into him as his eyes darkened. "you little piece of sh-"

he was cut off by a small noise we heard by the stairs. Nico quickly looked at the person who dared to interrupt him. and I looked at the stairs in horror. this girl. what is she doing here thought she was sleeping oh my god. God please control this evil creature before he does something bad.

Right now I have to keep my calm and I don't care aura.

Of not for me. Then at least for her .

-*****Ella p.o.v *****-

My breath picks up as the candle slipped from my shaky hands.

Wrong move..

this got my stepfather's attention. Oh shit

my glassy eyes  meet his dark ones.

"What the hell are you doing here!!?" Nice says loudly, He crosses his arms over his chest sending hate full glares.

Making my eyes shift to the wooden floor.

"One whores around and the other can't even do a simple task".

" Nice I ..- " Nico doesn't give her the chance to speak though as the slap echoes in the house.

" It's dad for you sweetheart"

right now I was more than scared, Maya my twin is his favorite, and if he dared to hit her, then I'm dead.

when he said that, his attention was back to me. he looked at me with that I will kill you tonight look. honestly that cracks me up every time he gave me that look it scared the crap out of me.

" Looks like you haven't learned from the lesson I gave you a few hours ago wasn't enough for you, your useless piece of shit" ew, that hurt

" A-aa-am ss-s-or-sorry d-da-d" and the next thing I know I flaying off the stairs, straight onto the floor, ouch that hurt like hell too.

when did he even come to the stairs, because last I knew he was sitting on the couch

" Call me that again and I won't hesitate to shoot,

Taking a deep shaky breath a looked up at Maya with a pleading eyes but the time my eyes meets her, she looked away.

She can do this, ,it's just to say, how hard is it?

how hard is it to stand up for me. I. Ella. her twin, who will she protect if she doesn't protect me from this monster when will she even protect me. will she even stand up or me protect me some day. although it is big dreams, I hope she will be able to do it. Soon

"Maya, I'm demanding you go up to your room, until I tell you to come down, you understand. Now!!"

no no no, no maya help me, my heart and soul pleading for her help

MAYA

'****Maya*****'

someone grabbed the handle to my room, made me jump and pulled my blanket over half my face

My fingers begin to sweat as my hands twitching anxiously against my sheets. I can't breath I could feel my heart pulsing in my chest, a very familiar feelings.

"It seems like you haven't learned how to keep your mouth shut" My body stiffened and the next thing I knew I was being kicked off the bed hard.

Ouch, am pretty sure my injured rib is broken by know

"What did you say honestly it's none of your business" huh he mocked me. he came up to me, go down to my height. he held my jaw and squeezed my cheeks really hard.

and then. bam. He my face slanted to the other side. My hands reacted faster than when I felt the pain. I held my left hand to my cheek and looked back at him with a cold and hateful look.

" You heard me right jerk" A spit at him, which I quickly regretted. My stupid mouth, always gets me in trouble

"I see you don't understand me by bettings and words so therefore I must show you what a man I am your ungrateful shit" my heart stopped beating by now.

I know what he means by that, and it will never end well

"Ah I'm too excited for this, to the basement" I am silent and did not even move a finger

he laughed darkly

" My my my I haven't done anything to you in days and now you turned to me huh!!"

"You little whore, you know it's not healthy to whore around!!!"

the hand grabbed my hair and pulled me up with force. suddenly he stood up and my hair in his hand. makes me stand up as well too.

I know exactly where we're going, to the basement

This reminds me of the day when I lose the light in my life, the innocence, the happiness, the peace, the joy, everything in less than an hour.

******************

ok, but as you can see, Ella thinks Maya is Nico's favorite child and that she is well, happy and healthy while she is going through hell. Gets beaten and insulted while Maya has it luxurious