Packing. # 6

Lorenzo Father 

............

I look up at my beautiful daughters for the car mirror. They look so cute, fluffy and precious.

"So,,,,,,,,,,,girls who was who know again?" I said trying ti light up the tension 

" Dad we don't even look alike" then she giggled before saying " Am Ella and this is. This is, um, yeah." " Maya" I said but it come out like a question.

"Yeah that's correct " their is something wrong with my daughter's. Twins should talk to each other a lot right? like Dante and his twin.  Maybe she might not like talking  as far as I noticed Ella is the happy- cheery one and Maya the grumpy one.

"So girls we are here. Go in and collect all your belongings-. " 

" Or should I say the most important ones, we can organize the rest. " I jump in, before Xavier could say what he wanted. 

wrong move since you should never cut off someone especially me, as much as I hate it, does my sons especially my two oldest Xavier and Marco. 

"and come out within 5 minutes" my second oldest son added as I sent him a look what's wrong with him I thought he'd be happy to have them back.

the second the car stopped, my daughter Maya rushed out. like she was in a little torture chamber. outch, that hurts, that means she's not happy. who am I laying to? 

Since we met her in their principal's office until now her whole body is screaming disapproving, disliking and hated and something I don't understand why. Anger not any anger but RAGE.

" See you, I'll try not to keep you long." Gianella said respectfully, before she got out of the car

"You better" Said Marco under his breath all grumpy, seriously now that I think about it, I have two grumpy ones in the house now. first I dealt with Marco and know Maya as well. Cool, just perfect 

Giovanna - Luna - Alessia (Maya) pov 

Everything makes no sense, am confused as hell, which makes me stressed as hell.  With the aftermath of that cames my anger or should I say 'in consequence of my anger'. 

.      Family, father, brothers . Not worth. We are not worth it     . 

The voice in my head or should I say my other half woke up with sadness in her opinion. her words came out so sad but it felt and sounded like poison, like the words stung me. but what can I do or say about it, only the truth hurts. 

Those thoughts sent Chills down my spine 

I took my most loved hoodie and a pair of underwear as well as my secret first aid kit. I can't risk anyone seeing it. 

I will be severely punished for it and get rid of it. A warm thick tear fell on my hand as I folded my fluffy jeans

My life is a mess there is no one to trust no shoulder to cry or turn to, as If I needed it. 

The voice in my head scoffed 

but deep down I know I needed, no I wanted that person. A person to trust, believe rather  than god. someone to turn to for help. I know  I got Adrian my older brother.

 You see me and my late mother and my twin moved here when Nico married our late mother by force. he wouldn't let our bio mom breastfeed us.

we needed some nourishment in us, we didn't eat anything else but we wanted to be breastfed, luckily Adrian was being breastfed at the time too and our stepmother gave us that service or at least mom and breastfed us along with Adrian. 

Which makes us siblings but not by blood, but nursed from the same breast and lady.

he was the only one I had after my mother's death. I had no one else my two butterflies were also gone which resulted in my deep depression. 

Adrian was the only one. I had and I know. My thoughts stopped when someone knocked hard on my door and opened it. "He said to come down as soon as possible" I neither answered nor looked at her. I close the chain to my middle bag and the emergency bag.

sometimes it feels like Adrian Gomez is my twin but not my little sister

The voice in my head chuckled 

I went down the stairs or should I say tried, forced and pushed my whole body to walk. everything hurt my whole body is on a fire. I took my water bottle and filled it with very hot water.

I loves everything that's warm the only thing I love after mom, and my two butterflies is warmth. and a brand new pack of alvodon and put in my bag.

Quickly! as if I were the thief and was afraid of being caught. Which was true, He would kill me if he saw me taking Alvedon.  

my gut tells me to look up. Just as quickly as I got the feelings, I look up. but from the kitchen window I saw one of my brothers looking at me stern with a questionly look. 

 I shook my head as I saw something horrible, suddenly  I heard something

A pisst noise and looked back so fast it hurted my neck.

 heart began to beat faster and took shallow breaths.

 I am trying to regain control of my body and mind, which is very difficult.

 I shook my head and opened my eyes only to be greeted by a large snake, I was so scared when it started coming full speed towards me. 

my instincts told me to run but my body couldn't I fell to the ground with a terrified scream. my hands quickly held my ears and I backed away to be stopped by the table behind. 

'Run Run Run'  said the voice in my head. but I couldn't as I looked up a little and god not only one but three snakes one small, and the other big while the third was long big and thick. No!! no no no no.!!!!  Please, no spare me please I didn't do something wrong. God please help me 

"MAYA, ALESSIA, LUNA!!!." I heard the snakes scream. don't,!!, go away. I screamed. I'm not geting enough oxygen for my calms, although I'm trying. Crap!

 " ALESIA , Giovanna!!!, MAYA!!"  how could they know about my name, THEY ARE SNAKES FOR CRYING OUT.

Alessia !!! I heard my names being called. 'Me Alessia? Who? '

and everything darkened, I retreated into the darkness,

'yet again'.  voiced the voice In my head aka 

Okey this chap was long, as I didn't update in a while know 🥺