Dislike. 5

Xavier pov 

I stood there and looked at my two princesses, they grow up to be two beautiful teenagers.

but their eyes look lifeless, mostly Alessia's eyes. they look so empty and cold, me the mafia can't even understand what she's thinking.

 I looked to the left where my little brother Marco was sitting, I saw him looking at Alessia, he was probably thinking what I was thinking.

 I took a deep breath and looked at the principal or better explained my uncle Valentino, my mother's brother, does she even deserve that title? I do not know

as our uncle explained, I saw the panic from Gianella (Ella) but soon she calmed down, and dad made sure to calm her down by putting his hand on hers. 

but Luna Alessia eller Giovanna on the other hand was umm pissed off? is that even the right word, I don't know how to explain the look on her face. her eyes were dark and she had a glare on her face. without looking at anything but our uncle, she rose vigorously and left the room.

what, she didn't like us? wasn't she happy to see her family again? what if she doesn't want to live with us? no, I can't allow that, I need her, my little princess. so without thinking clearly I go after her. It doesn't look like I was the only one to react because eventually I see Marco following me. 

I or WE left the principal's room, and ended up in the corridor. I quickly looked around and saw Alessia's figure fading, I don't know. I quickly jogged to her and called 'Alessia' but she didn't answer stop or look back. so I had to run up to her a bit.

 I grabbed her wrist, stopped her from going and avoided us more. she didn't even look at me but behind me, which was a cupboard. I told 'Alessia' but got no answer. from time to time I felt her hand tremble, why?. 

"You look us in the eye when we talk to you, you understand young lady. " A wrong move as Alessia looked at him and sent daggers at him, if looks could kill a person he would be dead by now. Wow. She is a really a Russo after all, which I am impressed to understand.

 But Marco wasn't too happy about the attitude and started talking again in an annoyed voice. "When we say something to you, you have to answer us, word list and drop the attitude before I make you" he said angrily. what the hell is he doing trying to scare away our poor little sister soul.

Ew, Alessia looked at Marco with hatred, I felt for Marco. If Alessia were to give me that look, it would have shattered my heart into pieces 

Alessia forced her wrist out of my grip.

as soon as she got it she pushed Marco back a little hard, just hard enough to make him stumble a little."who the hell are you" she snapped like her twin. she is just like Giovanni. Marco's face is red bye know. hands clenched into fists and jaw clenched. Shit  I most take him away from her before he says something he'll regret later.

"That's enough Marco take it easy otherwise you can go and meet you at home."  I Said it with a emotionless face.

Marco quickly left the place and it was only me and Alessia left. "So Alessia let's go to the closet and take out any necessary or important things we are leaving the country" I see her eyebrows narrow. Confusion? " To the state, America in Texas we live there." She glared at me before turning and walking away, presumably to her locker

so I rolled protectively behind her

don't get me wrong i just missed my little sister very much and I lost her once and can't risk losing her again never ever. Now i'm stronger and have the strength and power to keep my sisters safe.

7....min 

" Lets go dad and Gionella already gone." As soon I said that her face dropped and somehow looked stressed, sad, disbelief, disappointed, angry, scared. Fear in her eyes. 

"We really need to go now if we want to catch up with them." Without a word she was gone. 

This girl really likes to disappear  

" what are you waiting for then?" She snapped

Why is she so grumpy, am not gonna lie she exactly like Marco. And don't forget, she has moms and his eyes too, hazel-green

" Drop the attitude princess" I told her 

She make a face when I culled her for princess. 

"Do. not. call. me. princess. ever" Her voice was sternly 

" yeah yeah, let's go now pri- I mean Alexia" I really didn't want to get on her best side. Note the sarcasm.