Changes .4.

With sweaty hands and heavy heart I knock on principles office. my heart almost dropped when I heard a deep but sweet 'come in'. One thing I learn in these years in this school is that our principal is kind yet mean like all the other teachers shoot!

slowly but surely I made my way into the office with my head down. "Welcome dear" hear I the principal say. I looked straight up where the voice was coming from and stood face to face with our principal. 

"Hey Mr. Valentino" he smiled sweetly which really puts me at ease a bit but also who cares, ones I set foot in this office only mean one thing and that's a punishment from Nico. and believe me, it's nothing to look forward to.

"Make yourself comfortable Mrs Gomez" 

I bow to him and sit on the vacant chair next to uh... a man... at the age of 40? or. further by the sofas I see two guys, also tall, if I only judge by how tall they look when they sit. 

Next to the unknown 40-year-old sits Maya? and let me say my mood dropped just to see her face. I glared at her a bit before sitting down next to the 40 year old man?

" Hmm, I swear I hasn't caused any problems. I wasn't even here all of last week and yesterday. I just arrived today and had 4 lessons so far. In fact, I swear I haven't even turned over a cup that was facing the wrong way."  I've said all I can say. 

I look up at the headmaster. He had a blank face, I couldn't help but read him, which i couldn't of course. So long my left foot starts going up and down and i bite my lower lip.as a habit? 

the headmaster chukled deeply before saying. "dear you are not in trouble, take it easy".

"Why am I called here then?" I Said my head crooked a little. You know this move when you  turn your head askance, or do you? Is it only me and Maya who do it?. 

 as if I checked my left side but my eyes are fixed on the principal. If there's one thing I have in common with Maya, it's that habit. Whenever we are confused, or normally looking at something or someone, we just do it. 

lowers the head a little and turns the head, e.g. to the right, as if we were looking there but the gaze on the other/opposite side.

"I don't want you to panic ok baby just remember to keep cool and breathe normally can you do it for me girls?" ok that was weird but i thoughtfully said ok. waiting for what he has to say, same for Maya.

"So Ella" he said looking at me "Maya" looking at her. "Your stepfather as your guardian Nico is imprisoned for various reasons but mainly because he deals with drugs, prohibited and dangerous drugs. In addition, he was arrested when he wandered out both drunk and high by the police. So recently he is in custody. the police did some searches if you have any relatives before they decide what to do with you themselves. and they found out that you had a family namely a father and six other brothers. You girls are moving in with them, already today and now. Go ahead meet your father and two eldest brothers." he said at once. 

directing his hand to the 40-year-old man sitting between me and Maya. I was shocked, my breath burned. How? when? Why? What? 

I don't understand myself or him anymore. I have a father! a brother, six brothers! a family out there. I felt a hand on my trembling left hand slowly but surely I checked him. no doubt I'm his daughter. the proof is in front me. you see it right away, everything is the same.

The eyes, the smile, the eyebrow just he have ticker. Holly shit this scares the shot out of me. 

I found myself smiling? At him. No I should be scared of him? Why? I already warm up with him? Yes this scares the shit out of me. 

suddenly I was snapped out of my trance when I heard a chair hit the floor hard. 

We all looked where the sound was coming from and of course it was the attention seeker Maya, what does she want now? I glare at her, but the look on her face makes me rethink again, I know the look that anyone else wouldn't but I knew it.

 Me and Maya didn't grow up together even though we lived in the same house. but when we were 5 to 7 years old we grow apart. during the time we were like a sticker, we know each other like anyone else didn't knew us even mom? that word 'mother' sounds so unfamiliar. 

But nothing last and everything changed in one night.

She burst out of the office, where, only god knows. 

But a guy, which a think is my older brother run after her.

Thanks god.

I don't like her, but deep down in I know she is my other half, my twin and my sister. 

" Helle princess am your father, let's go home princess" a sweet voice said, I turn my head to my father, wah that's is the first time I call someone father, from my heart. Nothing forced word. 

I smile ear to ear at him and take his hand, which he reach out.