Home?

Walking inside the gate, in the house, that's surrounded by guards, I feel so nervous but happy.

I was walking hand in hand with my so called father, I do not know if I should call him that, if I should claim him as my father, just not yet.

But I feel so safe with him, like their is no one else that is going to hurt me.

" Bambina" the soothing voice was directly from my so called father.

Aaaaaah, I can't just call him my so called father every time, it's too long.

" Sorella, look forward." And I obey
Their was the most beautiful house I ever in my life have seen, much prettier then the house in the state.

I was look in awe.
However, the feelings this house is creaming.

I feel the heat, the warmth that is coming from this house,

'this is a home , my soon to be home. ' I thought

Someone took my other hand that was free, kissed my the back of my plam. At first I was begging to freak out but then, the sigh of my so called brother, Xavier calmed me.

He was watching me, " This is your home, our home" I looked at me with so much love that I wanted to cry, here and now.

"Thank you" I whispered, not sure that he heard it. But the smile on his face tell me other way.

" Bambina, let go in before your brothers die, of waiting." Dad said with

as soon as we entered the house and dad announced we were here.

as soon as we entered the house and dad announced we were here. we were greeted by an earthquake, as if a whole family of elephants had been released. this has me squeal and hade behind xavier in no time.

" Oh hell no, boys behave, you scared my little cutie. now Bambina you can step forward" said dad, no papa , yes papa, it suits him, besides it sounds better. although I will never dare to call him father.

while looking down I stepped aside. between dad and xavier. I hear a lot of gasps. I know they must be sick of how much I look alike dad even I was so shocked. "boys introduce yourselves." Papa ordered with nothing but in just a calm tone.

" Ace 17" Oh? Okey never-mind

"Hey, my name is Renzo and am 17 years, and obviously your favorite broth-"

"Wannabe" I heard some on say. and heard some snickering.

" Yaa! That's not right! Dad, tell him" Renzo exclaims offended

"Dad tell him" the other guy that was extremely quiet mimicked him.
"Move on you dumbass" I gasp, that's rude.

" Hi sorella, Am Damon or Enzo,suit yourself I'm 19." I thought he was nice, but his voice after the greeting was harsh.

" No need to be harsh, who is the dumbass now, you dipshit. " Renzo says sarcastically

" Boys I hear you swear one more time, and I will throw you out of my house." as soon as papa said that, it was eerily quiet.

nobody said anything. Until a a more incredible looking guy broke the silence. in a sweet voice he said. "Hey twin, Ella right?" he pauses, makes me happy with joy within me, he recognized me. I nodded and he gave me a warm smile " Hi Ella, my name is Giovanni , I am your oldest triplets"

saying I was shocked was an understanding, that explains why he looks so much alike me, you know what makes me happier, Maya doesn't look like us, the only resemblance you see right away is the green eyes that everyone in this household seems to have, including me.

" So now that you have met everyone honey you can get up and freshen up, dinner is at 6 and one of your brothers or I will pick you up, Renzo will show you where your room is and if you have any questions you can ask me now." . I shook my head

"answer verbally Sorella" says Xavier "No thanks".

" Good"