10

Home

" Dad where is Alexia?" My son, Renzo asked in a worried tone

I sigh and put down the pen I had in my finger, taking of the glasses, I tell him.

" Go out and try again" my tone was hard, no room for argument.

I heard a knock, and smiled, before letting him in.

" So where is she, will she come, is she okey, didn't she want to come here, living with us?" He bombed me with questions as soon as he come in, while taking a sit, in front of my table.

" Well, to answer your questions, she is perfectly fine, and will come home with Marco, tomorrow or the day after tomorrow". He watched me, and I could tell he wanted to say something, but my oldest son interrupt.

" Renzo, out" was all he said

"I'm not finished" He got a distasteful look from Xavier

" But I was first here" Renzo whined

" and am telling you get the hell out from here, now." That was harsh but it did it's magic as Renzo looked defeated and stood up.

" Am leaving dad, have a good day" before he got out Xavier stoped him

" Go get your sister it's dinner in 5 minutes" and get a little yes sir from my younger boy.

As Renzo closed the door, my gaze turned to the on of the many papers that was on my desk

" Xavier, aren't you too harsh to them those days?" I asked him while trying to pick up where I was before Renzo interrupt

" That's because they got more bratty, aren't you babying them too much those days" I looked at him as he grown too heads

" that's because they are me children, young boy." I heard some mumbling about him being not a young boy.

I smiled, maybe he is grown to a scary, dangerous and ruthless man but for me he will always be my little boy, my first ever child let alone a boy.

Instantly I was reminded of my wife, Valentina, and tightened my hold on the pen.

As my son noticed the tension in the air, he stopped my thought on the right place.

The back of my head, their it belonged to, and reminded me of the dinner time.

..At Dinner - table ..

"Sorry for being late, let's dig in " I apologize for being late, I told the children, all of them that I don't tolerate being late from the dinner time, it's a strict rule, which I indeed break today.

We all started eating. Oh god are these my boys or some hungry lions, where are their manners?

I look up to my beautiful daughter as seing she didn't touched or grabbed a think

Before I asked, Giovanni bet me to it

" why I you not eating Sorella?" And just like that, all the attention was on Gianella

" I-I am a-allowed to e-et " I was alarmed, and gazed at my son Xavier who where already looking at me, he slowly nodded, telling he picked up what I was about.

" Of course you are, this is your house, you can eat whatever you want" I said with a resuming smile

" T-thanks" she bowed a little something she lately have done it quite often, even Alesia did it. Wondering why?

" Sorella of the dinner, fellow me to dads office we have rules to make sure you do fellow, and other things" Xavier told firmly

Making me roll my eyes in my head

Let her breathe and eat first

Always to the point...