First Meet.

Mishti, in her bridal dress, was talking a view of her new room. Whole room was decorated with candles and roses. A heart shape was made on the bed with roses.

Indeed, this room was three times bigger than her old room, she had in her parents' house. Remembering her parents, her mind drifted to her memories.

Memory no. 1:

A lady- Khana hai toh kha, nahi toh mar bhukhi.

A girl- arrey kha le didi, nahi toh yahin bhukhi mar jayegi.

Memory no. 2:

Lady- arrey isski shadi kar ke issey dafa karo yahaan se. Humare ghar kaunsa paison ka pedh laga hai jo utaar utaar ke isski rotiyon pe kharchte rahein.

Memory no. 3:

Girl- Arrey didi, salesman ka rishta aaya hai, maan ja. Tujh jaisi ko kissi chapdasi ka rishta bhi aa jaaye na toh bahut badi baat hai.

Mishti came out of her thoughts when she heard the bathroom door being unlocked.

Abir came out of the bathroom drying his wet hair using towel. He saw Mishti still standing there, where he left her before entering the bathroom.

Abir- tum itni der se yahin khadi ho??

Mishti- woh... mai woh...

Abir- it's ok. Koi baat nahi. Tum bhi change kar lo. Yeh sab pehen ke so nahi paaogi.

Mishti nodded and started removing her jewellery.

Mishti was never treated nicely in her parents' house. Her mother Karishma died when she was 2 years old. Her father Shekhar remarried and brought a new mother for her. Rekha, Shekhar's second wife was never good with her. She always used to illtreat her, beat her for no reason and her father never defended her. Rekha's cruelty reached its height when her daughter Jia was born. Even Jia didn't like Mishti and would always make some or the other false story to get Mishti beaten up by her mother or father.

Mishti removed all her jewellery, but the maang teeka got stuck in her hair and was not coming out. She was trying to pull it out. Abir saw this and became concerned.

Abir- Mishti kya kar rahi ho, baal toot jaeinge aise. Ruko, mai karta hoon.

Abir goes to her and gently started taking out the maang teeka. It was badly tangled with her hair, hence was taking time to come out. Just then Kuhu and Ketki banged into the room and saw Mishbir. Abir looked towards them and kept on doing his work as he thought that it wasn't a big deal, but the two sisters' teasing started.

Kuhu- oh ho!! Shayad hum galat time pe aa gaye, kyun bhabhi??

Mishti (confused)- kyun?? Aisa kya hua??

Mishti didn't get to know that why they were calling it galat time. Of course, no one ever teased her before so she was confused.

Abir- kuch nahi hua. Par jaldi ho jayega.

Kuhu n Ketki- kya??

Abir- bataaun?? (The sisters nodded)

Abir (Calls out)- Bhanwu Masi!!!!

Kuhu n Ketki- aye!!! Nahi nahi nahi!!!

Abir- ab jaati ho ya...

Ketki- ja rahe hain, ja rahe hain.

Kuhu n Ketki (teasingly)- sweet dreams bhaiya and bhabhi!!

Abir (irritated)- tum dono ki toh!!

Both the sisters ran away, but our poor Mishti was still confused.