Abir Rescues Mishti.

It was 11 o'clock at night. Abir was lying in his room. Just then the door opened.

Abir (to Mishti)- kahaan thi tum.......

Nisha came there with a Jug of water.

Nisha- mai hoon bhai. Paani laayi thi.

Abir- Mishti...?? Yeh ladki kitchen ka saara kaam aaj hi seekhegi kya?? Mai kab se wait kar raha hoon. (Gets up and takes the jug) tum yeh chhodo aur jaao. Mishti ko bhejo. Bolo Abir yaad kar rahe hain.

Nisha- par bhai, Mishti abhi tak ghar nahi aayi hai.

Abir's eyes widened in shock.

Abir- ghar nahi aayi?? (Nisha shook her head) toh bataya kyun nahi!!?? 11 baj gaye hain. Abhi tak ghar nahi aayi. Call kiya tha??

Nisha- kiya tha, par phone band aa raha hai.

Abir immediately took out his phone and called Mishti but her phone was switched off. Now Abir was getting tensed.
_______________________________

Mishti regained consciousness and was able to hear the tantrik reciting mantras. She immediately got up and started beating the door.

Mishti- darwaza kholiye!!!! Hello!!! Please darwaza kholiye!!!

She kept shouting for long but no one opened the door. After about 15 minutes of continuously banging the door, she heard the child shriek and her heart sank. Tears starting flowing through her eyes.
.
.
.
Outside...

The man, with a great force was about to separate the child's head from his body and moves his sword to kill the child but it eyes widened and he looked up.

There stood a super angry Abir holding the sword in his hand. He had kept his hand over the boy's neck to save him. Blood was dripping from Abir's hand but he was least bothered.

Abir and Raghav had come there in search of Mishti and saw all this. The tantrik ran seeing both of them and Raghav ran behind him.

Abir pulled the sword and threw it away. The man gulped down. Abir immediately punched him and kicked him.

Abir (holding his collar)- bata Mishti kahaan hai. (Punches him) bol!!! Kahaan hai Mishti!!!??

Man (scared)- a... andar hai. Store room mein.

Abir beats the man so much that he became unconscious. Raghav came back.

Raghav- Abir, woh tantrik toh bhag gaya. (Giving phone) yeh Mishti ka phone.

Abir (taking the phone)- tu iss aadmi pe nazar rakh aur kal uss tantrik ka sketch banwaeinge. Abhi iss bachche ko khol aur isske parents ko call kar. Mai Mishti ko dekhta hoon.

Saying this Abir leaves towards the store room. Raghav opens the hand and feet of the child who was crying. He hugs him and tries to console him.
.
.
.
Abir opens the door and enters into the store room. Mishti was surprised cum happy cum relaxed to see Abir. She wipes her tears and smiles, but Abir was angry.

Abir- tumhara dimaag toh kharaab nahi ho gaya Mishti?? Ghar se nikalne se pehle ek baar phone toh kar deti. (Showing her phone) Yeh kis liye le ke diya hai tumhe?? (Keeps it in her hand.)

Mishti lowers her eyes.

Mishti- ji woh... mai toh aapko khana dene ke liye.....

Abir- arrey kis kaam ka aisa niwala jo tumhari keemat pe mujhe miley?? Nahi chahiye mujhe aisa khana yaar.

Mishti- woh aap dopeher mein mujhse naraz ho gaye the, mai nahi aayi thi toh..... issi liye.

Abir- agar tumhe kuch ho jata toh phir mai kis se naraz hota??