First Rasoi.

Next Morning Mishti woke up. It was 5:30 a.m. she looked around and then remembered that she was now married, but her husband was nowhere to be found. She took out her clothes and went to freshen up.

The previous day Bhanwari told her that many guests would come for her muh dikhaai so she has to dress up nicely, hence she wore the best dress she had, but sadly, her best dress was lower than the casuals of the others and all thanks to her Rekha maa.

Only during her wedding rituals, she wore Jia's dresses to show people that she was kept nicely. Mishti was 101% sure that Jia might have burnt all those dresses she wore the very next moment her doli left the house.

Mishti, getting ready came down and saw ishwari and Bhanwari doing puja and Nisha arranging the things properly.

Mishti went and greeted both her mother in laws.

Ishwari- beta tum taiyar nahi huyi??

Mishti- taiyar?? Mai toh taiyar hoon.

Ishwari- mai muh dikhaai ke liye taiyaar hone ko keh rahi hoon. Tum muh dikhaai mein yeh pehnogi??

Seeing Mishti's expression, it was clear that she was scared.

Bhanwari- koi achhi saree hai??

Mishti shook her head.

Bhanwari- Nisha!! (Nisha came) issey apni koi saree la do.

Nisha quickly went up and brought a pink colour saree and gives it to Mishti.

Mishti- par mujhe saree pehen-ni nahi aati.

Bhanwari (rolling off her eyes, to Nisha)- jaao. Pehnaao issey saree. (To Mishti) ab sajna dhajna bhi nahi aata hoga. (To nisha) inhe saja bhi dena. Theek hai??

Nisha nods. Mishti was trying hard not to cry. Her first day and she got scoldings. Both nisha and Mishti leave. As they left, Bhanwari and Ishwari laugh.

Bhanwari- 2 shabd aur keh deti toh pakka ro deti teri bahu.

Ishwari- jitni jaldi shadi huyi, mujhe laga tha ke hum ladki galat na chun lein, lekin yeh ladki galat lagti nahi hai. Masum si hai.
______________________

Nisha- tum itni dari huyi kyun ho??

Mishti- maasi ji naraz ho gayi na. Pehla din aur... pata nahi aage kya hoga.

Nisha- kuch nahi hoga. Woh strict dikhti zaroor hain, lekin hain nahi.

Nisha's words were not at all relaxing Mishti. She was breathing heavily.

Nisha- Mishti, shant. Relax.

Mishti looked towards nisha and calms down a little.

Nisha- maa naraz nahi hai. Bas unki tone hi aisi hai. Jyada stress matt lo. Tum saree pe concentrate karo.

Nisha teaches Mishti how to wear saree. Just as she was making plates of her saree, Abir entered with a bang making Mishti shriek. Nisha was also shocked. Abir realised that he entered the wrong way and immediately turned around. Mishti was hiding behind Nisha, holding her saree to her chest.

Nisha- Abir bhai, aap door knock nahi kar sakte??

Abir (sarcastically)- Nisha bhabhi, aap door lock nahi kar sakti??

Nisha- mujhe kya pata tha ke aap aatishbazi ki tarha andar ghus aaeinge.

Abir- toh mujhe kaise pata hoga ke mere kamre mein do do hoor pariyan taiyar ho rahi hain.

Nisha- yeh ab sirf aapka nahi, Mishti ka bhi kamra hai.

Abir- Mujhe aadat nahi hai. Tum door lock karna seekho.