Mishti In Love??

Next Morning, Abir came down for breakfast. Mishti and Nisha were setting the food items on the table.

Kuhu n Ketki- good morning bhaiya.

Abir- good morning.

Ketki (teasing)- kya baat hai bhaiya, aaj bada chamak rahe ho.

Rv- arrey chamkega kyun nahi?? Nirma washing powder se naha ke aaya hai. Pehle se jyada jhaag aur safedi.

Raghav, Kuhu and Ketki laugh. Abir glares all 3 and they copy him. Abir gasps seeing his brother and sisters copying him, but before Abir could speak, Bhanwari....

Bhanwari (pulling raghav's ears)- Sudhar ja tu. Khabardaar mere Abir ko pareshan kiya toh.

Abir- thank you maasi.

Bhanwari- aa baith. Khana kha le.

Abir sits to eat breakfast.

Abir- maa kahaan hai??

Rv- maasi Maami ke paas gayi hai. Bulaya tha unhone. Khana wahin khaeingi.

Abir- oh.

Everyone eats their breakfast, talking and laughing. Abir and Mishti were stealing each other's glances, raghav and Nisha arguing on yet another stupid, silly topic.

After finishing their breakfast, everyone gets up. Abir was heading towards the kitchen to take blessings from Bhanwari and Mishti was coming out from the kitchen. Both didn't see each other and hence collided. Nothing happened to Abir, but Mishti lost her balance. She was about to fall, but Abir immediately held her.

Mishti's heartbeats increased. She was scared that Abir might hear her racing heartbeats. Bhanwari and Nisha were in awww to see them. Bhanwari takes their balayein. Mishbir moment was broken, when they heard a click sound.

Both Abir and Mishti look towards the direction of sound and found Kuhu standing with a camera and Raghav and Ketki standing near her.

Kuhu- #perfect_pose.

Abir- kuhu ki bachchi!!!

Saying this, Abir ran towards her. Mishti calms her racing heartbeats and looks towards Abir, who was doing pakdam pakdaai with his brother and sisters. A small smile crept on her lips seeing this.
______________________

Mishti goes to kitchen to drink water.

Mishti- Jugnu bhaiya, aaj lunch mein kya hai??

Abir- Rajma chawal.

Mishti choked water. She was shocked seeing Abir.

Mishti- aap yahaan??

Abir- yahaan nahi toh kahaan jaaun??

Mishti- nahi, mera matlab aap kaam pe nahi gaye??

Abir- kaisi baatein kar rahi hain?? Kaam pe hi toh hoon.

Mishti- rasoi mein.

Abir- mera kaam rasoi mein hi hota hai. Bhabhi, aap theek toh hain na??

Mishti was shocked.

Mishti- bhabhi??

Mishti was confused. She looked back at Abir, but found a confused Jugnu staring at her. Mishti then realised that it was just an imagination. She became little awkward and hence left from there.

She went to garden, but found Abir watering plants.

Mishti (to Abir)- dekha, mujhe laga hi tha ke aap ghar pe ho. Aap andar se aise kyun aa gaye??

Abir- Par madam ji, mai andar kab gaya??

Mishti- Abhi toh......

Mishti realised that it was again an imagination. She was talking to the Gardner, not Abir.