Mishbir Romance.

Next Morning.

Both Mishti and Nisha were in kitchen. Raghav was sitting on dining table going through some files. Just then Abir came down.

Seeing Abir, raghav started humming a romantic tune. Mishti was confused. Nisha tries to suppress her giggles and Abir glares him. Abir silently came and sat down on the sofa. Raghav clears his throat and gave a teasing smile to Abir.

Mishti (comes)- G aapki coffee.

Abir smiles and was about to take the cup but again, raghav fake coughs.

Abir (to Mishti)- ek minute. Mai abhi aaya.

Saying this, he got up and went to raghav. Raghav looks towards Abir.

Abir- kuch jyada hi khaansi nahi aa rahi tujhe?? Le, paani pee le.

Saying this, Abir picked up full jug of water from the table and emptied it over raghav's head, making him drenched from head to toe. Raghav immediately stood up. Nisha laughs. Mishti was also trying not to laugh.

Rv- Bhai!!!!!! Yeh kya kiya???

Abir- tujhe paani pilaya hai.

Rv- teri toh!!!!

Abir ran and raghav followed. Raghav immediately took another jug from the kitchen and ran towards Abir.

Abir- aye!! Chhote, kya kar raha hai!!!

Rv- maine paani pee liya. Ab tu pee.

Saying this, raghav spilled whole jug on Abir. Now even Abir was drenched. Both of their wives were seeing free ka comedy show and laughing. Hearing the noises from outside, kuhu and Ketki also came there. They were surprised to see drenched Abir and raghav. Both the brothers' pakdam pakdaai session was still going on, when Abir collided with Bhanwari who was coming back from mandir with ishwari. Both the sisters were shocked to see their sons.

Abir- sorry maasi woh..... (Abir immediately hid behind Bhanwari.) (To raghav) ab maar ke dikha.

Rv- shuru kisne kiya tha??

Ishwari- arrey kya kar rahe ho tum dono?? Bachche ho kya??

Bhanwari- kya baklauli hai?? Kya ho raha hai tamasha??

Nisha- maa, kuch nahi hua. Bas aise hi bhai bhai mein pyar wali ladaai. Yeh raghav chidha raha tha Abir bhai ko toh dho diya unhone.

Both ladies look towards their sons.

Ishwari- itne bade ho gaye ho, khud ke bachche paalne wali umar aa gayi hai, par tum logon ka bachpana nahi gaya. Sudhar jaao.

Both the brothers leave for their respective rooms to change their clothes.
________________________

Abir- Maa!! Maasi!!! Hum log ja rahe hain!!! (Goes to Mishti) shaam ko ready rehna.

Mishti- kyun?? Kis liye.

Abir- shaam ko bataaunga. Ok. Bye.

Rv (comes from outside to call dev)- Abbey o Ranjhe!! Chal na!! Teri Heer kahin nahi bhaagne wali.

Abir (annoyed)- Teri toh!!!!

Raghav ran out and Abir followed him.

Mishti laughs seeing them.

In the afternoon, Mishti was cleaning her room, when, under the bed, she found a wooden box. She takes it out and was about to open it, when she heard Bhanwari's voice...

Bhanwari- Yeh kya ho raha hai???

Mishti was startled and immediately left the box and stood up. Bhanwari saw the box and a frightened Mishti near it.