chapter 1

(</1982\>)
Ages
Michael 14
Evan 7
Elizabeth 7
Y/N 4
570 words

Y/N pov

I look at the ceiling I got woken up by my bother screaming in his room no one else believes the nightmares are really expect.

The clock struck 6, so I got up and skipped over to Evans room to check up on him. "Evan how was last night?" I could tell he visual jump.

"Better than last night the black fredbear thing didn't show up."
He said as he fell in his bed. "I have to get ready for school how about, you go wake Mike and lizzy up for Dad?" He said.

I nodded my head and ran out over to Mike's room pulling open the door as I yelled "Mikey wake up!!! You have a hour before school!" He looked at me as he got up. He looked around for a minute like he just remembered something.

He pulled open a drawer and looked at me and smiled as he garbed something. He came to me and showed me a white and orange mask with purple cheeks. "Wow what is that?" It kinda looked like funtime foxy (they are your favorite sorry if it's not)

"Well this is lolbit. A prototype for funtime foxy. Father told me I could give it to you." He said as he put it on my head. "Well you better go on now I have to get ready" he had closed the door.

I skipped over to lizzy's room. "Lizzy I have come to eat you!!" I said barging in, she was brushing her hair. She just laughed and told me to leave.

I went down stairs to find mom in the kitchen making food. I ran over and huged her. She looked at me "when did dad give you that mask?" She said with a laugh.

"Actually Mikey gave me it this morning!" I said as I sat down at the table as I grabbed my coloring book and colored for about ten minutes.

"Foods done!" My mom yelled as she placed done the food I put my book and crayons away and took off my mask and stated I down by my feet so It didn't scare Evan.

Everyone comes down and sits down and eats Noone talks. Till dad breaks the silence as the others put shoes on to go to school. "Hey, Y/N wanna come with me today?" He smiled and I started to get excited.

"Of course!!" I said. I always wanted to go to daddy's work. Both of them but I hope he was talking about circus baby's.

"Go ask Michael to help you" he said as he opened the news paper. I ran over to Mike.

"Mikey, Dad said you have to help me get ready." As I spoke he grabbed my shoes helping me put them on.
(And if you don't have short short hair.)
He garbed the brush and started to brush my hair(and if you want) put it up in two(or one) pig tail(s).

"Oh how gorgeous (or handsome) you look" said mom as she left with Elizabeth and Evan. I decided to get the mask Mike gave me and bring it along.