chapter 3

(</1983\>)
Ages
Michael 14
Evan 7
Elizabeth 7
Y/N 4
(If your birthday is in January pretend you where 3 before.)
446 words
Y/N pov

Dad had started taking me with him every firday for about 4 months now. It started to turn spring again. Dad leted Mike and Eli come with us on spring break. I also noticed he keeps bringing us to fredbears after schools done more often. I can't complain I got to see Charlie and balora more for me it's a win.

Today was one of the days we get to go to fredbears. Most of us were happy about it expect for cc who looked so terrified at the news. Michael was happy which was unusual for him.

We pulled upto fredbears I noticed that Henry's car wasn't there so Charlie won't be either. I was a liltle sad.

Michael seemed to have noticed "Hey you can hang with me today" Michael said. I looked up at my brother to make sure he wasn't just being mean.

He didn't look like he was lying. "Really?" I asked instantly getting excited. He gave me a nod.

Father turns off the car and heads to the doors leavening us behind. I waited for Eli to get out so Mikey could take my buckle off. I went out of the car I sat there for a second as Mike opened the trunk grabbing the foxy masks.

"Can't forget these!" He said putting mine on for me then putting his own on.
He grabbed me putting me on his shoulders for a piggyback.

He went in the building heading towards his friends."who's that on you?and I am guessing they're another one of your siblings?" Said freddy mask

"Oh that's Y/N. And yes they are my youngest sibling" Mikey said after putting me down.

"Hello!" I halfed yelled at the strangers infornt of me. They said something I wasn't completely listening but I think something about Evan.

"Hey Y/N why don't you go play the arcades? I am going to go order a pizza. I will be right back" Mikey said. I nodded and went to play Pac Man.

"̷̢͚͗͝H̸̤͓͠ê̴̡͇l̸̛͍͕l̷͕̉o̸̢̭̓?"̸̲͗̉

I thought I heard Charlie but, when I turned around I just saw the puppet staring at me. For some reason it's pupils where white. They where supposed to only be white if they where off. I think it's just a glitch thought. So I turned back around disappointed and continued playing Pac Man

*sorry for short chapter I have been sick the next chapter will complete change the story. So I decided to have a mostly fluf chapter*