random but funny thingys that probably happened

So basically liltle story's that I thought of but Y/N is died now and didn't want to do flash backs. So here storys from before the beginning of the end

It's called
'random but funny thingys that probably happened '
Or
RBFTTPH

Some may not be funny so they will be called
RTTPH

use the three lines if you want to skip

Warnings for theses bits

Cussing (Manly Mike and his firends)

Implied death(AKA charlie...)

Y/N may appear to be shy in some cases but not at all at others

Y/N is 4 but sorry if they appear older

(Warning to this Warning I just remembered the graphic novels. So  William will not show to be abusive. But proof of it such as them being locked in their rooms and having a mark from smacks after visiting him)

The personalities of characters may be "Not Cannon!" To you but at the end of the day dose anyone in fnaf have a personality? What do you expect Mike to bully CC 24/7? Do you think CC crys all the time? It's not humanly possible for that to be their only traits. It just the ones we are shown. Like William being a killer. He could have been a loving father to his kids yet so many people make him abusive. There is no concrete evidence of ether.

*not as I write this atleast *

We got that one minegame but that might not even be William. If it is, he could just be strict. Especially if lizz died frist. He would have kept a better eye on them and probably wouldn't take them anywhere near the animatronics after seeing how he learned children don't listen a bunch.

Oh fuck this turn into A rant didn't it?