chapter 6

(</1987?\>)
Ages
Michael: still alive 17
Evan: died at 8
Elizabeth: died at 7
Y/N: died at 4
690 words

¿Ft foxy? Pov

I still haven't left the room but I actually was able to open something In my head. Well I think it was. It was bunch of numbers and letters to bad I can't read.

For some reason I could remember not knowing how to read but not why I can't. I hurt trying to remember anything about myself. Maybe if I kept pushing and ignored the pain. Mabye I could remember something?

I probably should leave the room there's no use in hiding. I crawled back too the room I was in before. Sudden tiredness kicked in as I blacked out.

I don't know what happened but I was back on the stage. The bear was infornt of me. I tried to back up but I couldn't move at all."Freddy did we really have to tighten their joints?" Said a bunny that looked to be attached to the bear.

"Bonbon, trust me they would have ran off by now" Said the bear who I guesse was Freddy. "Well they seem to be on now" Said "Freddy" as they looked at me.

"I think their voice box is broken" Said the bunny after a minute. I guess their Bonbon. I couldn't help but think of how weird their name was. Freddy could probably be someone's name but Bonbon?

"Ya I know if it was fixed they probably would be screaming as loud as they could." Said freddy with anger in their voice. BonBon looked away from Freddy. Freddy turned back towards me as if they relieved something. He went behind me. I started to feel a tickle from
... inside!?

It was weird but I was able to move after a minute or two. Actually, I could move my top half not the bottom. "Okay so I have a few questions for you. Also some ground rules" said Freddy as he walked infornt of me.

Nobody's pov

The bear was standing infornt of the fox. BonBon having no choice had to stay by freddy. Foxy nodes in agreement to answer the questions. Fred started with the frist question. "Do you remember anything?" Foxy shock their head after a minute or two. There was a few things like a house, the smell of certain things like pizza and, well feelings. They guessed that fred ment about the place they were in and, the others. They kinda where familiar but they couldn't quite put their han- or um Paw?

Wait since their a fox dose that mean their hands could be considered paws? Or not because they are hand shaped and not pawed shaped?

Freddy looked at the fox as they shocked their head for a no. Freddy just sat there for a minute go over the questions they had but realized they would require the to actually speak.
"Fuck" they mumbled so only Bonbon heard it.

"Language!" Bonbon half yelled as they smacked Freddy cause them to have a bit of a fight. After a minute or two of yelling ballora basically kicked down the door.

"What the heck is going on in here! Me and C.B are trying to sleep!" Yelled ballora. They both looked at her with a
"WE'RE SO DIED!" like they where about to scream bloody muder.

Foxy was confusion on why the argument was going on ,but was more annoyed than anything I mean they couldn't even move away from the fight.
Ballora didn't seem to notice they were online till after they sent Freddy and Bonbon to the breaker room for time out.

"Is someone else there?" Asked Ballora wasn't sacared just curious. 'Foxy' turned they're torso back a bit so they could tap the back of the stage. I didn't make much noise but it was enough for ballora to hear.

*next chapter will be 'foxy' meeting ballora and C.B.

Sorry for not updating much and no there isn't any chapters after this prepared. I might just not publish another chapter for a bit but I am still updating this book.*