RTTPH if CC died first

(</1983\>)
Ages
Michael 14
Evan 7/8
Elizabeth 7/8
Y/N 4
446 words

Y/N pov

5

days before the
party.

"But why?" I said to Mom asking. Mom was taking Elizabeth somewhere for the week I was upset about it cause that means Elizabeth would miss the party.

"Hey don't worry we will be back right after Evans party. Okay?" She said trying to atleast sort of convince her daughter.

"You better!" I mumbled while hugging mom before I let go she started to call Elizabeth so I could leave soon. I just sat down at the couch waiting to say bye to lizzy.

"Coming!" Lizzy could be heard as she left her room. As soon as I saw her I ran to her.

"I'm going to miss you!" I whispered yelled. She looked at Y/N for a minute before hugging back for a minute before pulling out of the hug with Y/N.

"I'll be back before you know it!" She said excited. "I have to go now. Bye Y/N" She said before quickly heading towards the door and falling mom.

"Bye lizzy!" I yelled back. Then the door shut and the subtle sound of locking followed but it sounds like there was two different doors being locked?

Thus had confused me for a second so I looked around to see if any other doors where locked. Then Mike entered the room. "Mike! Where were you? Lizzy and mom already left! You missed them!" I said to him concerned on if he said bye to them.

Mike was wearing his mask so his face was un seeable. "I already said bye to lizzy a bit before she came down so don't worry about it" He said happily to Y/N. "Now let's go watch TV for now I have a feeling that evan ain't coming out of his room Anytime soon!" He said a bit weirdly will he talked about CC but that's what usually happens on Saturdays anyways.

With CC in his room doing something probably sleeping Mike puts on a TV on something I usually watch then he will leave and come back before lunch! No idea what he dose but he seems to had fun!

"Oh! Can I watch the show with the big brid?" I asked siting down on the couch where I can see the TV. Mike garbed the remote and truns it on before talking.

"Don't tell dad but I'll be back in a hour or so okay?" He said seeming excited about where ever he was going.

"Okey doki! By Mikey!" I said turning on the couch to see him.

"Cya Y/N!" He said unlocking the front door heading out and forgetting to lock it behind himself but he also forgot to bring to key so luckily he didn't lock it.
Now time to watch the show!

Tomorrow is another day!

(For those who forgot in this minegame CC is locked in his room. For this book it's so he doesn't tell on Mike leavening them alone which CC is unaware of. Also for those who somehow don't know the show is sesame street which had start to air in 1969 or 1968 one of the two. And yes I made sure that there was a episode which aired in 1983)

4

Days before the
Party.