chapter 4

(</1983\>)
Ages
Michael 14
Evan 7
Elizabeth 7
Y/N 4
665 words
Y/N pov

I sat up starting to yawn looking over at the clock it was 5:15. I could hear Evans door slam shut. It will always surprise me how nobody else has heard them.

I got up and headed over to my desser to pick out a outfit for today. I stop to look at the calender dad put on top of the desser. I noticed there was a circle on today. It took a second for me to realize that Circus Baby's Pizza World was opening today!!!

I should probably wear something nice.

Clothes I pick out or you can make your own^-^

I think you can tell witch took longer

I put on my outfit. It was only 5:45 am. Since Evan said not to leave my room before six I still have to stay for fithteen minutes. I decided to color some pictures of the Funtimes mostly foxy and Circus Baby.

Soon as I heard to clock chime I ran to the door. I didn't go to Evans room, instead I head to Elizabeth's room. Evan won't come but Elizabeth loves Circus Baby.

She was asleep in her bed. I ran over jumping on her bed "Lizzy wake up!!"
I half yelled at her. She sat up rubbing her eyes.

"What is it N/N? You know it's the weekend right?" Said lizzy getting up.

"I know it's the weekend! But today it the opening of Circus Baby's Pizza World!!!" I yelled out.

Lizzy lit up and headed over to her dresser pulling out a outfit."Y/N leave for a second I have to get change, I will tell you when you can come back in" She said so I left the room I sat outside the door for a few minutes.

"Okay you can come back in N/N!" She opened the door pulling me inside her room and over to her desser.

"We need a plan. We both know Dad won't let us near foxy and baby so what about, I will bother him for ten or so Minutes so you can see foxy than you do the same so I can see baby!" She said really excited about seeing Circus Baby.

I knew I couldn't come up with a better plan and this is a win for us both. I nodded "sounds great to me! But we need to get going it's already 6:45 dad gonna want to leave soon!" I half yelled so only the two of us could hear. Lizzy ran infornt of me holding my hand.

"There you two are hurry up put your shoes on let's go." Said Dad infornt of the door. We hurried dad did help tie my shoes. We went to dad's car.

{timeskip brought to you by Death}

We finally got to circus baby's me and lizzy basically jumped out the car over to the employee only door. People were at the main door waiting to get in it was opening in about 5 minutes. Dad came over unlocking the door. The few people that saw me and lizzy seemed mad that we got in before them.

"Like i already told you two no seeing Circus Baby or Funtime Foxy!" Said father looking at me and lizzy. Then walking away from us and over to the door going out to give a speech I guess.

"Ready?" Said lizzy.

"Ready!" I said. So we both went different ways lizzy over to the circus tent and I went to the funtimes stage. I realized that funtime foxy wasn't on stage. Funtime Freddy was offline. I heard a sorta radio static sound. I decided to follow it to a back room. I shut the door behind me.

"Hello?" I said as pear of yellow eyes shot up staring at me seeming to get closer. I tired opening the door but it was locked. I heard people on the outside so I started banging on the door and pleading for someone ANYONE to save me!!!

but nobody came