chapter 7

/1987?\
Ages
Michael: still alive 17
Evan: died at 8
Elizabeth: died at 7
Y/N: died at 4
511 words

"FT.Foxy' pov:

Well the ballerina lady left. She said something about circus? No idea she was a decent 10 feet away from me and not speaking loud. Mabye she will come back.

It's a bit rude to leave someone by themselves in almost complete darkness unable to call for help or get help. And here I thought ballora was the nicer one. Atleast Freddy stayed in the room with me.

Wait- who is ballora!? why do I know her name!? Assume it is her name. If It ain't then who are they!?!? Ughhh.

Of course the frist name I can remember is a random name!? That just my luck for today. I can tell it ain't mine. It doesn't sound right. .....

All the sudden their was people in the room. "Ballora are you sure there is someone el-" Said a red hair robot before noticing me. She stop after seeing me I could feel her glare. Did I do something wrong? Why dose she feel familiar? I only just met them.... right?

I swear I just get..... what is it called when something is familiar but you never seen it again? Déjà Vu? Right? Ya I remember father telling me it was.

Well atleast that one was more clear than the last two. I internally sigh in relief.

Oh wait those two are still there aren't they? I turn to look at them pretending to just notice them.

"Hi there" Said the clown lady I think they wanted me to respond to her."You know it's rude not too say hello?" She said with a annoyed tone in her voice. If that what she wants that what she will get.

"Y̷̖͔͕̰̬̞͖̭͖͌̈̂̇͝ô̵̈̏̍͝ų̴̼̪͙̟̲̝͚̈́̾̄̐͘ ̷̮͕̜̔̎̏͑̾͝ḵ̷̦͎̲̙̟̟̜͂̔̿͗̆̑̀n̴̨͇̙̞̮̱͗͐͛̕͜͠o̴̲͉͚̗͎̿̃̾̔̇́̾͝w̶̨̼̹̞͈̄̃͌͊̏̀ ̵̫̤̩̮̖͛̓̆͝ẘ̵͔̤̙ḧ̶̝̣̞a̷͇̲̓͊͑̔̑̂͝͠͝t̶̡̝͇͙́̓̓́̎̒̿̇ ̵̢͔̰͓̜̲͉͋̇̔̂f̴̩̪̙̲̱̦̂̔̿̈́ȉ̴̗̾͗̈́͂̇͝͝n̷̡̙͙̮̥͔̳͒͘ę̷̨̡̛̤̳͔̌̌̇̾̕̕͝͝!̵̧̡̯͔̙͖͇͇̥́̋̒̍̅̚ ̷͍̳͙̠̝̝̺͉̺͂͛̒͆I̸̦̤͍͖͎̅̑͆̌͆̌͑͋͜͝ ̵̬̼͎͓̱̜̿̃̾̇w̶̢̳̼̥̌̉i̵̢̝̝͖̻̻̖̯͋̀̋͛̉̓̽͝l̴̥̣̮̯͙̥͈̔̈́l̸̢̩̼̳̖͇̤͔͈͒͗̍͂̽̎͠ ̵̜̞̅̈́̈́͜͝s̵͖̽̔̓̍͋̈́̚̕͜͝a̶̡̬̠̰̲͋̇y̴̢͖̟̲̫͒̒̇͊ ̷̮̖̦̯̲̄̈́̒͆͛͌͛"̴͒̄̽̀ĥ̴̥̟͕͖̮̀ẻ̴̛̜͚͉̗̎̒l̷̡̪͎̙̻͐ͅḻ̸͓̗͚̜͕̾͝o̷̘̠͔̦͎̽̂͆̏̽͐̐̚͠"̶̨̖̼̞̩̓́̔̃ ̴̳̇̀͊͝b̶̢̰͇̣̬͎̥̘̺̂̏̍́́̈͝u̷̺͉̦̍͜t̸̢̛̳̥̣͕̼̭̏̃̆̈͛̃̃ ̴̛͖̪̒̀̀̒͆̚y̸̑̆o̵̭̙̹̥̜͂̇͂͋͘ų̵̝̲̳̮̲̗͋̀͗ ̶̨̡͇̤̺͕̯̓̎̓́a̸̛̪̼̫͇͖͓̰̓́͌͑̿ŕ̷̥̟͓́̏͆́̓̊̚e̶̢̡̪̳͊͒̆͑͆́͌̇ ̸̲̮̱͓̼͚̹͉͇̋́r̵̬̪̊̎̈́̈́͆̍͌e̵͕̫͍̥̱̰̺̊͗̇͊̋͘͠g̵̨͕͈̗̱̿̐̓̊̋̊͝r̸̢͙̦̞̯̻̱͙̂̀̓͗́̂̕͘e̷̞̩̞͗͝t̴̛͙̜͚͎̳̀́͊̈͆͠͝t̴̨̝̗͇̀̀̉̃͜į̸̜̪̝̞̗̲͋̉̔͛͐͐n̷͈̍̏̿̀͝g̶̢͈̺̺̲̥̗͐̅̍͊̓̅̆͘͝ ̷͔̫̞̭̓̋̊̕͠ỉ̸͔̝͌̓̊͗̈́̈́͝t̸̻̻̂̄͌̑̏̚͘͠ͅ ̵̥̳͖̦̉̔̑͌͗̿̉͜ṅ̵̞͙̮̙̩͈͛̆͌͊̈͘ớ̸̛͍̗̺͚̓͠w̸̛̜̫̬͓̥͈̲̃̾̾̏̆͝ ̴̓̀̄̎͜à̵͕͓̺͒͗̋̐͋̈̌̕į̷̞͉̉͑͒̈́̽̕͝n̸̢̥͙̰̥̹̼̭̊'̴̨̞̦̇̈́͌̓͘t̴̢͓̟͐͠ ̴̩͉̭̼̅̄́͊̀̃́͗y̴̧͙͖̹̆̂͊̉͗̉̑o̷̤͙̿͐̃̌͝ų̴̡͙͇͍͓͕̇̀͐̈́?̷̛̀" I said with anger in my voice makeing it more glitchy.

Translation because I even can't read that:

"You know what fine! I will say "hello" but you are regretting it now ain't you?"
I said with anger in my voice makeing it more glitchy.

"Oh... I.. um.... I am sorry I guess....?" She said after I finished with "talking" "My name is Circus Baby." She said with a pause before pointing at the other. "That is Ballora"

So I was right. weird. I got lost in a train. Of thought before I realized they left the room. Well I am alone again I guess. Circus Baby? God why are they're names so familiar!!! Uhhhhh!! I wish I knew. But whatever for now I should probably go to sleep. I mean what else is there to do?

Hello everyone sorry for making you wait for this it took me awhile to write. I couldn't come up with a bunch of ideas for the main chapters but RTTPH and RBFTTPH will be get a few chapters.