chapter 2

(</1982\>)
Ages
Michael 14
Evan 7
Elizabeth 7
Y/N 4

616 words

Y/N pov

The ride was pretty quite even after we dropped Mike off at school. Finally we made it to circus baby's pizza. I left my mask in the car so I didn't scare anyone.

Dad came and opened the door for me as I ran in as fast as I possibly could. The tables weren't in yet so the rooms seemed such bigger. "Mr Afton, your here and I can see you bought one of your children" said who I assume is a employee. They turned to me and smiled so I smiled back.

"Well you better get started with the test I will leave you two alone." They said as he walked away. Well apparently we're doing 'tests' today which of course is exciting.

Father took my hand and took me to a elevator where they stored the Robots when the place isn't open. A employee came over talking to my father"So, Mr Afton we are gonna see how the robots handle small children?" They stopped for a second to look at me then continued. "Today we're going to do...." They looked a clipboard then looked back up. "All but circus baby she's still getting built" I could tell they mostly were talking to my dad but still listen.

I was going to see ballora ftist, apparently her eyes weren't working so the workers forced them shut instead of fixing them apparently she behaved better like this. I couldn't say I didn't have a liltle sympathy for the robot.

I went inside the room I could hear somebody speak "has somebody entered my room?" I assume that it's ballora.

"Yes, I have. Hello!" I said excited as I went over to her stage.

"Oh? Why hello there liltle child. What brings you to my room today?" I would say ballora is my second favorite.

"Well my dad brought me here to see how you and, the funtimes behave with liltle children!" I didn't know what else I could have said.

"Well I promise none of us would ever hurt a innocent child on purpose." She said in a more serious voice while kinda glaring at father. Who seemed to have noticed and called me over to him.

"Sorry, I have to go" you said before running off. I wonder what that was about. I decided to push it off. Our next stop was funtime freddy. Apparently foxy had a code error.

"H-Hello?" I said quitely as I walked in and could hear freddy arguing with bonbon.

"Bonbon did you hear that?" Said who I guessed was freddy. He sayed it in a scare voice.

"Umm s-s-sorry for in intruding on your argument" I said in a shakey voice.

"Oh hello there liltle child. Sorry about my friend here." Said bonbon seeming kinda mad at freddy.

"So what are you doing in our room today?" He said in a friendlier voice.

"Well my dad brought me here to see how you guys do with children" I said wondering how it would responded.

"Makes sense, but if you don't mind me asking, what's your name I have a feeling we will see you again S̶o̴o̸n̶"
Said bonbon his voice glitching at the end.

"Oh sorry for not introducing myself. My name is Y/N Afton but I also go by
N/N." I said bowing as father said it was polit to do.

"Afton.....!" Said freddy seeming mad all the sudden. He glared at me. I don't understand what was going on but I heard my dad calling for once I felt happy running over to my father.