RTTPH part 2 of 1

after part 1 happened.

Y/N pov

      So, the ride home was.... Werid?Mike's just looked out the window the whole time, Evan was hugging his teddy extra tight while crying, and lizzy was in a dazz just staring out the window like Mike but crying slightly.

Do they miss charlie that much? And already? I mean we just saw her yesterday, when she was trying to help her dad close up for night. Sadly Mom came to pick us up before it closed. 

It might be it but, why would Michael and Evan miss her? They don't real hang out with her but, mabye, Sammy left two? That makes sense for Evan. Mike? Mabye because he will have nobody to distract Evan? That might be it. but something seems off? Eh... whatever I could just be hungry. I never did get that pizza!

Finally we were home. I went to my bedroom almost immediately. It was quieter than usual. Especially since it was almost dinner time....

Eh whatever! I remember daddy wanted me to work on my writing and I have nothing better to do! I thought as I walked over to my journal witch mostly has drawing but has a few pages I use for partice writing.

After a minute or two of  practice i started to fell drowsy? Why am I so sleepy all the sudde......

Evan's pov

   I was walking to Y/N's room since it was dinner time and they haven't came down yet. When I walked to the door and opened it I was confused for a second untill I saw Y/N asleep at their 'desk'.

Which was really just a endtable with a beanbag chair in front of it. But Y/N was confident it counted so everyone expect dad calls it a 'desk'.

They looked comfortable enough. I should get them a blanket though. Maybe one of my plushies too!! If Mike hasn't teared them all to shreds.....
I thought as I walk out of the room.

Next chapter:
What if CC died frist
Ofc it's this books version

Also sorry for the wait I was working on a newer book so far I'm doing chapter two but have up too 5 planed out mostly