☦︎︎𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 3☦︎︎

"Good morning everyone" Minghao said as he enters the living room, "Morning, Minghao" Jisoo greeted as he put down the book he was reading. "What's for breakfast? Some weird food that we humans don't eat?" Minghao said with a laugh. "No, Seungcheol is making pancakes" Seungkwan said with a shrug and continued to clean the table, "Oh..." Minghao said with a hint of disappointment in tone as he walked away towards the kitchen.

"Did he want to know what we have for breakfast or something?" Seungkwan question. "He did seem upset about it" Seokmin said, "Well until Jun does his shit, he has to eat human food" Jihoon said going back to reading. "Speaking of Jun, where is he?" Mingyu asked and everyone shrugged.

☦︎︎☦︎︎☦︎︎☦︎︎

"Alright now where is it?" Junhui said as he search through the study room looking for a special book. "I couldn't have misplaced it" Junhui said to himself as he looked through the many rows of books until he found the one he needed. "There you are!" He cheered as he took the book into his hands and sat down in the chair next to him. He flipped to the page he knew all to well and read it.

"If you ever find me again, follow these steps:
-Feed me, I love me some food
-make me trust you
-make me fall in love with you
-lastly, dance with me
Once you do all these steps you are then allow to bite me and turn me back.

I'll be waiting my love

Sincerely, your love The8"

Junhui smiled and lifted up the picture that was left in the book.

"Don't worry my love, I'll bring you back" Junhui said as he put the picture back into the book and placed the book down; walking out the room

"Is breakfast ready?" He ask as he walked into the dining room, "yes, we just sat down" Jeonghan said with a smile, "oh good, the food is not cold" Junhui said with a smile and a clap as he sat down. "Where were you?" Wonwoo asked, "I was in my room" Junhui said with a wink and everyone except Minghao understood what he met. Minghao wanted to question, but decided against it and started eating.

"Am I allowed to go outside or no?" Minghao asked, "you're allowed to do anything, but don't go into the room in the east wing on the right. Junhui would kill all of us if you do" Chan said. "Got it" Minghao said as he went to go outside. He sigh with a bright smile as he stretch before taking a walk. "Funny, the whole house has a dark and dead theme to it, but there is living red roses out here" Minghao said to himself as he smelled one of the red roses.

"Well that's because they are very special to us" Minghao did a front kick, but his foot was caught in mid air, "don't worry it's just me" Junhui said as he let go of Minghao's leg. "You have a pretty good front kick by the way" he added. "Thank you" Minghao said with a small smile. "You said that they were special to y'all, how so?" Minghao ask as he glanced to the flowers. "Come with me and I'll tell you" Junhui said with a smile.

"We keep the roses alive because the scent of them keeps us calm, without them we go bat shit crazy. Though the thorns are said to trap us in our graves, even the petals are said to damage us. But we're still very fond of them so we keep them around, outside of course. We like to keep the black and dead roses inside." Junhui explained as he twirled the umbrella he was holding.

"I read somewhere online that a dead rose means a failed relationship or a lost love. And while looking around the inside of your house I saw this painting of a male with beautiful black hair and under the painting was a singular dead rose. Is he dead or did you guys have a failed relationship?" Minghao asked as he looked at Junhui with curious eyes. Junhui exhaled as he looked up to the sky, "it's complicated. He not dead dead and we didn't have a failed relationship. Our relationship was actually quite beautiful, he's just.......lost?" Junhui said trying to put whatever it is into words.

"Well the article also said that it symbolize for hope. Could that be the reason?" Minghao asked. "Yeah, sure let's go with that." Junhui said with a smile as they continue to walk through the rows and rows of red roses.

☦︎︎☦︎︎☦︎︎☦︎︎

It was now dinner time as everyone sat around the dining table ready to eat. "Are you liking it here so far Minghao?" Jeonghan asked as he was making himself a plate, "Yes very, y'all are feeding me, letting me roam freely and you even gave me a nice bed. I'm doing better here then where I was living before" Minghao answered with a smile. 'Step one, done' Junhui said to himself as he smiled. "That's good, we're happy to have you here Minghao" Seungcheol said with a smile. "I'm happy to be here" Minghao said as he continued to eat, the others following him in silence.

Junhui said as he stopped in front of a painting, "Step one is done my love, now how to make you trust me again?" He said as he stared up at the beautiful painting of the only person he'll ever love.

☦︎︎☦︎︎☦︎︎☦︎︎

Alright, I think I'm going to write one more chapter before I go to bed and pray that I'll write another one tomorrow. Also I don't own the artwork, so credits to the creator. They did so well on it!!!

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3