☦︎︎𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 4☦︎︎

It's been about two weeks or so and Minghao was loving it here in the castle. He was able to run through the hallways without getting yelled at, of course being careful and mindful of the owners stuff. He got to sleep in the most biggest bed he ever slept in, wearing the most comfortable clothes he has ever wore. He eats the most amazing food ever. He got to be a free soul around the castle and he was loving it.

He wasn't the only one that was loving it though, Junhui and the others were as well. They saw their precious The8 in Minghao. Minghao not only looked like The8, but he also has the personality The8 has along with his talent for dance and art. And Minghao loves reading, just like The8 does. It's only a matter of time before Junhui gets to bite Minghao's neck.

But for now, Junhui thinks it's time to tell Minghao what they are even though Minghao has a idea of what they are; I mean they are pretty obvious. "Minghao?! Where are you? I have something to tell you" Junhui yelled throughout the halls of the west wing, searching for the boy he needs to talk to. "Is it time?" Minghao appeared in front of him; upside down. "How did you get like this?" Junhui said with a chuckle as he caressed Minghao's cheek. "I have no clue, all I know is that I wanted to be Spider-Man!" Minghao said with a playful smile. "Well get down, it's time I tell you" Junhui said.

"Yes!" Minghao cheered as he got down, landing in a squatting position, "Spider-Man!" He exclaimed. "Come on, the others are waiting in the living room" Junhui said with a silent laugh as he walked to the living room. "I'm coming!" Minghao said running to catch up to Junhui.

"Alright, as you probably already know because we've been a bit too obvious; we're Vampires-"

"Yes! I knew it! Show me your fangs! I wanna see!" Minghao exclaimed as he waited impatiently to see them, "hold on now, before we get into that. There's a few things we have to tell you." Junhui said, "and that is?" Minghao asked with a raised eyebrow. "One, we have powers and not the generic ones where we can turn into bats and all that stuff. We still have those, but we also have other one. Like Seungcheol and Jeonghan here can disappear. Joshua can read minds. Soonyoung has shapeshifting, so he can turn into any animal. Jihoon has super senses, so the normal five senses are more intense for him. Wonwoo pyrokinesis, he has the power to manipulate fire. Seokmin has the ability to kill you from the inside out with just a touch. While on the other side, Seungkwan has the ability to kill you with just a stare.

Mingyu has Telekinesis. And Vernon and Chan has the ability to turn invisible, that's why on your first day you couldn't see them." Junhui explained, "what about you and him?" Minghao asked as he pointed to the painting of The8. "I have all their powers and he has super speed..." Junhui said taking a glance at the painting. "Another question, can you guys turn people into vampires?" Minghao asked quite excited to know the answer, "Yes we indeed can" Seungcheol answered.

"Can y'all turn me into one?!" Minghao asked excitedly, the others stayed silent as they looked at each other. "Well you see, only Junhui can turn you into one...." Jeonghan started, "but I have to follow some steps someone left for me before I do..." Junhui finished. "Oh, that's fine. What step are you on right now?" Minghao asked, "Step two, they are really simple steps, but they take a while to finish" Junhui said playing with his fingers.

"Oh, I see. Well I trust you to finish them. I'm counting on you and putting my full trust into you" Minghao said pointing his finger at Junhui. 'Step two, done' Junhui said in his head. "Well you're in luck, he has two more steps to finish." Jisoo said as he read Junhui's mind. "Wow! Did you just read his mind?!" Minghao asked and Jisoo nodded, "Cool" Minghao said with a amazed smile. "Not cool, Jisoo stay out of my mind before you read something you don't want to read!" Junhui said.

"I read worse" Jisoo said as he picked up his book from before and started reading.

☦︎︎☦︎︎☦︎︎☦︎︎

Sorry this chapter this short, but I didn't know what to add onto it so here!! I'll make another chapter later just to make up for this short one!!

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3