☦︎︎𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 7☦︎︎

"The sunset looks so pretty..." Minghao said in a soft voice as he looked up at the beautifully blended orange, yellow, and red colors. "It really is....The8 loves looking at the sunset" Junhui answered with an even softer voice; one that was barely above a whisper while looking at Minghao with fond eyes. "I mean, who wouldn't?" Minghao said with a soft chuckle and Junhui joined him.

"Alright..." Junhui started as he got up and dusted himself off before continuing, "we should head inside. Dinner is almost about done." He grab his now closed umbrella as it's now night and hold out his hand. Minghao took it with much gratitude as Junhui lifted Minghao up to his feet. As Minghao gathered the picnic stuff, Junhui wandered off into the forest as he saw something glowing in the darkness of the night. As he near closer, he noticed it was one of the most rarest flower to ever live in the forest. The Moon Drop flower holds the most powerful power, its not only beautiful, but it helps shows the beauty in things that don't seem all to good to the naked eye.

Junhui carefully picked the flower and smiled at it. 'These were The8's favorite' he thought as his smile turned into a sad one. "There you are! I was looking for you. Don't wander off like that, you almost gave me a heart attack" Junhui turned around as he heard Minghao's voice coming near him. "Do you know what these are?" Junhui asked as he ignored Minghao's complaining. Despite being ignored by the older, Minghao shook his head at the vampire's question. "This is a Moon Drop flower. It has the power to help people see the beauty in things you'll normally think are bad"
Junhui explained.

"Isn't that why it's glowing under the moonlight?" Minghao asked curiously. Junhui nodded with a 'mhm' as he placed the flower in Minghao's hair. 'Now only if your hair was black' Junhui smiled at the thought. "Why are you smiling like that?" Minghao broke Junhui out of his trace and he looked away; blood rushing to his cheeks out of embarrassment. "I-it's nothing. Let's head in now" Junhui said as he hurriedly walked to the castle.

☦︎︎☦︎︎☦︎

"Do you think it's working?"

"I don't know...."

"Are you even trying?"

"I am! I'm doing everything that I did when I first met The8" Junhui said with a heavy sigh as he rubbed his hands over his face and falling backwards into his rolling chair. He took another sigh as he dropped his hands to each side of him and stared at the wall in front of him. "The wall ain't going to give you answers you know that right?" Seungcheol said as he sat down on the desk—full of papers—in front of Junhui. "I'll like to think that it does" Junhui answered with a hushed voice. Seungcheol sighed as he got up from the desk and walked out.
Not before saying, "I'm getting Hannie"

Junhui rolled his eyes and sunk more into his chair. "Wen Junhui, I heard you're givining Cheol trouble. What's wrong?" Jeonghan appeared in the room a few minutes later. "He doesn't believe me when I say that I'm trying my best for Minghao to fall for me, but nothing I do is working! I even tried things that I did on The8!" Junhui exclaimed. "Well for one, take deep breathes Jun. let's not give each other grey hairs early. Secondly, what if they are working, but it's hard to tell? Minghao is a very hard person to read. You should know that, The8 and Minghao are the same person....In a sense" Jeonghan reasoned.

"Maybe you're right....The8 was a hard person to read as well. It took me a whole year to know why his eyes turned purple whenever he looked at me" Junhui stated. "His eyes can turned purple?!" Jeonghan jerked up at the newly found information. "Yes they do. They're like a violet kinda of purple" Junhui answer the older vampire's question. "Why do they turn purple?" Jeonghan asked with curious eyes.

"Do you really want to know?" Junhui asked as he side-eyes the older. "Moving on....." Jeonghan said as he went to sit in the chair that was next to the desk. "We came to the conclusion that Minghao is a hard person to read....... Try doing something more, actually be affectionate towards him. Maybe that'll help." Jeonghan said after a few minutes of silence. Junhui nod as he fixed his sitting position.

Jeonghan got up and headed for the door, "remember, The8 and Minghao are the same person, so don't feel like you're betraying The8 by flirting with Minghao. Goodnight, sleep well" he said before walking away. Junhui sighed as he looked at the painting of The8 before placing it back into the notebook and putting it back in it's spot, leaving the study room afterwards.

☦︎︎☦︎︎☦︎︎

So sorry for not updating, I totally forgot to publish this chapter and totally spaced. But it's here now!!!

My I is currently playing while I'm sitting on the bus and I'm dancing and I feel like people are watching. Don't y'all ever have those where you are listening and it feels like you're in a movie scene? I get those a lot whenever I'm on the bus.

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3

Edited: I read in a author's note from another book that Jeonghan doesn't like to be called mama/mom/mother so for those of you who read this chapter before I edited it, I have changed it from mother to Hannie along with Seungcheol's, which it changed from father to Cheol.

For those of you who read this after my edit, please regard this note. Thank you for reading tho :)