☦︎︎𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 9☦︎︎

"WHO ARE THESE KIDS AND WHY ARE THEY CALLING ME MOM!" Jeonghan yelled as he ran down the corridor while Seungkwan, Hansol, and Chan followed him. "I AM NOT YOUR MOTHER!" Jeonghan added to his yelling fit, running into the living room and heading to hide behind the couch.

The same couch Minghao and Junhui were peacefully reading. The look to a moment to stop reading and look behind the couch to look at the oldest among the three. "No, no! Don't look behind here! They'll find me!" Jeonghan whisper-yelled, but by the time Minghao and Junhui turned back around, it was too late.

The three youngest pounce onto the oldest as they continued to ask him a million questions. Minghao sighed as he closed the book in his hands. "Well that concludes our reading session" he said getting up from the couch. "Are you hungry?" Junhui asked as he and Minghao walked out the living room and into the kitchen. "What is even there to eat?" Minghao asked as he looked through the cabinets.

"We have Nutty Buddy's..." Junhui answered taking the chocolate peanut butter snack out of the box, showing it to Minghao. Minghao shrugged and took the snack walking out the kitchen. "It would be cool if I could fly..." Minghao said after a moment of silence as the two walk down the hall. "I can do something about that...." Junhui said with a sly smile, looking at Minghao.

☦︎︎☦︎︎☦︎︎

"JUNHUI THIS IS NOT WHAT I MEANT WHEN I SAID I WANTED TO FLY!! PUT ME DOWN!!" Minghao yelled as Junhui hold onto his smaller body as they flew in the air around the castle. Junhui just laughed at the younger as he continued to fly. "JUNHUI!" Minghao whined. "Fine, fine" Junhui said as he went to go land in the field Minghao was running in a few days ago. Once they landed, Minghao started to breathe in a dramatic way as he began to roll around on the ground with a satisfied smile.

"Stop being dramatic. It wasn't even that bad" Junhui said with a shrug of the shoulders. "Are you kidding? We almost hit a tree!" Minghao exclaimed with wide eyes, looking at Junhui like he was crazy. "No we didn't. We wasn't even close to the tree" Junhui  said with a bit of a matter-of-fact tone. "Yes we was!" Minghao exclaimed.

Before their argument can continue, Jeonghan yelled, "dinners ready! Get your asses inside now!" Before going back inside. "Look at that, foods ready" Junhui said as he made his great escape; running away. "THIS CONVERSATION ISN'T DONE YET WEN JUNHUI!" Minghao yelled as he ran after the older.

☦︎︎☦︎︎☦︎︎

I'm sorry for this wait. I had my Homecoming dance last Saturday and so I was preparing for that all last week. But here it is now!!

I also have new and more Junhao books coming out. They are published or even written yet, but the ideas for them are written down and everything.

Also, sorry this is short, but I'm honestly just making filler chapters that also help lead up to the main point.

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3